San Jose St and Mercer

gr82b4au

Maybe they are not bad…both are 4-1… and Penn State is good…And LSU is 4-1…so… 

…maybe we show up tomorrow? 

ok ok I am ready to take my beatings for this post now hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

It's possible that AU can turn this one into a dog/cat fight. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

I don't like the schedule change. I'm used to seeing a light frost the morning of the UGA game, not a lawn that needs to be mowed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Love the optimism.

I think Penn State is a top 15 team. But we weren’t exactly in their ballpark. 

As for the others, if we are depending on SJSU and Mercer to define our success…we may be in trouble. Here’s hoping tho! WDE! 

• Like 3

Even with our current talent level we should've beaten LSU. Heck, with a competent coaching staff I'd feel good about beating Arky and A&M. There is no reason this team shouldn't have been 7-5.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

One of my sons goes to mercer (their  campus looks like a “micro auburn”).  They’ve been quietly taking advantage of GTs slide and moving up in talent. Passionate fans.  I was a little nervous about that game.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

We win PSU and LSU I'd there is offensive production in the 2nd half.  Harsin will probably figure it out just in time to go 7-5 or 8-4 and get another year.   

• Like 1

Still, I'm sick of having the toughest schedule every year and even the cupcakes turning out to be good.

Edited by AUwent

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

Also, I’m really looking forward to LSU and UT. I don’t think LSU is very good. But I really don’t know at this point. 

I hope yall got locked in on UT -2.5 !

• Like 1

Shhh, dont you know this board is loaded with experts that proclaimed now top 10 State Pen "mediocre at best" after they thumped us? No dingbat-outing allowed!

7 hours ago, kennypowers said:

We win PSU and LSU I'd there is offensive production in the 2nd half.  Harsin will probably figure it out just in time to go 7-5 or 8-4 and get another year.   

Hard to coach away the fumbles/interceptions.

Honestly, I don’t think we’ve played a good team yet.   I’m not impressed with PSU.   They luckily squeaked by a mediocre Purdue team, won a snail fest snoozer against a bad NW team, and beat Harsin’s kittens.  Nothing that says good team to me yet!   They may prove me wrong later.  
LSU is a mystery.  Beating MSU and losing to FSU is mixed signals.  Add the fact they looked pitiful against us, I would say there’s more bad than good here.   I think today at 2:30 we’ll play our first good team of the season.  😱😳😬

Edited by AUinMS9528

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

Still, I'm sick of having the toughest schedule every year and even the cupcakes turning out to be good.

I'm sick of Harsin and his spud buddies.

Edited by cctiger
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AUwent said:

I’d love to be a team that makes someone’s schedule tough lol. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Winning is in Auburns best interest, so I sure as heck am not going to hope, just for the sake of moving on to another coaching change, that we don't win games...

2 hours ago, DAG said:

I like Brian Kelly. He gets on everyone. 

You sure he's not Les Miles in disguise?...LOL or maybe Les Miles 2.0-1

1 minute ago, cctiger said:

You sure he's not Les Miles in disguise?...LOL or maybe Les Miles 2.0-1

No. It his first year. Fans are way too reactive. He has to create a foundation. Last year Vol nation wanted their coach fired, now they look like a playoff team.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

No. It his first year. Fans are way too reactive. He has to create a foundation. Last year Vol nation wanted their coach fired, now they look like a playoff team.

I get your point DAG. But he did make some questionable calls and wasted a couple of timeouts before the half. I know that 40-13 doesn't do much to reflect that but it reminded me of something ole Les would do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

(And Red Stick is far and away so much different than Rocky Top in knucklesville).

19 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Also, I’m really looking forward to LSU and UT. I don’t think LSU is very good. But I really don’t know at this point. 

Nail on head here PTB

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Tigers77 said:

Nail on head here PTB

Thanks…neither is Arky imo. Very pedestrian team. So maybe hold the phone on all the Pitman (and Grimes) love maybe?

how did LSU beat Miss State tho? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, passthebiscuits said:

Thanks…neither is Arky imo. Very pedestrian team. So maybe hold the phone on all the Pitman (and Grimes) love maybe?

how did LSU beat Miss State tho? 🤷‍♂️

Because college football is crazy sometimes. 😂🤷‍♂️