Biden actually pardoning those in prison for nonviolent drug crimes.

DKW 86

You love to see it. 

I came here to post this as well. 

he’s directing the AG to reschedule it from schedule 1 which is the first step to federal legalization. 

I hope republicans don’t fight this. Would be pretty dumb move on their part. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, Didba said:

I hope republicans don’t fight this. Would be pretty dumb move on their part. 

I'm just surprised neither party has bothered to make a move on this until now. It's politically popular and an obvious winner. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'm just surprised neither party has bothered to make a move on this until now. It's politically popular and an obvious winner. 

Well technically the Dems have been writing marijuana legalization legislation for years it just never gets past the senate. They recently tried since Biden has been prez. Senate shot it down 

• Like 2

in the immortal words of stoners everywhere........puff puff pass................... huge grin

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is a reason for the timing.  I’m sure you can figure that out.

of course but i will take it.

not only is this the right thing to do go google how much money does the gov spend on one inmate for one year. i forgot the sum last time i checked but it is shocking and i bet the cost has gone up.

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Doesn't make it bad legislation. 

I didn’t say it was.  

• Facepalm 1

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Strange if it was timing this would be the first time Dems have tried to do this. Except it isn’t. Dems have been trying to pass this for years and years. Even this year they tried to pass a bill but the senate shot it down.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

I didn’t say it was.  

this is great i do not care about the timing. these needed to be done. prison is horrible.

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Strange if it was timing this would be the first time Dems have tried to do this. Except it isn’t. Dems have been trying to pass this for years and years. Even this year they tried to pass a bill but the senate shot it down.

you think iam4 will apologize or at least a my bad? but hey the repukes shot us down before but it did not matter and now it does? lol talking about looking bad and petty..........

iam4 go stand in the corner and do not come out until ichy says you can.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Well, I guess you can’t figure it out, so I’ll give you my take.  Knowing the Republicans have shot it down in the past, Biden is making the Republicans publicly state their position so voters can determine who they want to vote for in November.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

you think iam4 will apologize or at least a my bad? but hey the repukes shot us down before but it did not matter and now it does? lol talking about looking bad and petty..........

Many of the conservatives on here lack the self-awareness to admit when they are wrong. Unfortunately, they will try to say the same of myself but you can go through my history and see many times where I have been wrong and admitted. Even recently with Harsin lol. I was posting crow pies 

• Like 1

i am beginning to like ol joe more and more.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

iam4 go stand in the corner and do not come out until ichy says you can.

Well, I guess you can’t figure it out, so I’ll give you my take.  Knowing the Republicans have shot it down in the past, Biden is making the Republicans publicly state their position so voters can determine who they want to vote for in November.

Maybe you should wait until the question is answered until you make a fool of yourself.

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It's literally one of the reasons why we voted for him. He said he'd do it to win votes and he's doing it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Many of the conservatives on here lack the self-awareness to admit when they are wrong. Unfortunately, they will try to say the same of myself but you can go through my history and see many times where I have been wrong and admitted. Even recently with Harsin lol. I was posting crow pies 

i have seen you apologize before. i have done the same. i have yet to see a repuke do it. they think it is a sign of weakness evern if they are wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have seen you apologize before. i have done the same. i have yet to see a repuke do it. they think it is a sign of weakness evern if they are wrong.

Literally watching one refuse to admit they were wrong right now about the Tua concussion stuff in the NFL. it’s mind boggling. 

• Like 1

Maybe you should wait until the question is answered until you make a fool of yourself.

im4 you are the one looking like a big dummy here. if the repukes had let it pass it would not have popped up before midterms which appears to be your worry. you know this and the fact you never admit to any wrong doing gets old.especially with all the harm trump and company have done.

Just now, Didba said:

Literally watching one refuse to admit they were wrong right now about the Tua concussion stuff in the NFL. it’s mind boggling. 

love it or hate it pols are supposed to be honest and role models. what the right is teaching is damaging and harmful.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

im4 you are the one looking like a big dummy here. if the repukes had let it pass it would not have popped up before midterms which appears to be your worry. you know this and the fact you never admit to any wrong doing gets old.especially with all the harm trump and company have done.

My God man, the reason he brought it up now is BECAUSE the Republicans didn’t support it in the past. Otherwise he could have waited until after November.