So whats up with hershal?

aubiefifty

he beat up his mom and him. whipped up on some of his workers. had to move six times in a year because of his violence. he is a horrific liar and yet the repubs do not care and will push for this piece of crap because they are afraid the dems will get his seat. the repubs said that is their plan of action. then you guys on the board wonder why you get banged on so much. i googled this stuff earlier and hershal has some serious problems but you guys do not care. you guys have no shame and people know.

am i going to have to post this a third time before you righties come talk to me about this? i will .............

Just now, aubiefifty said:

am i going to have to post this a third time before you righties come talk to me about this? i will .............

You’ll have to ask Herschel what he has been up to.

2 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You’ll have to ask Herschel what he has been up to.

his family outed him. the repubs AGREED and still are going to let this trash run because they hope to keep the seat for the repubs. what happened to the days when we were supposed to send our best and brightest? come on jj.

but at least you responded from your side.

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Maybe nine or ten times. Try the dawgs free site

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe nine or ten times. Try the dawgs free site

well thank you salty but last time i went to one of their dawg sites i had to go get a flea bath...........

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

May be due another Fiddy 

naw bro. last time i thought those mutts gave me the mange................

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

his family outed him. the repubs AGREED and still are going to let this trash run because they hope to keep the seat for the repubs. what happened to the days when we were supposed to send our best and brightest? come on jj.

You act like I sent him or am voting for him. We don’t have the seat now. We are trying to get it. If Warnock can’t hold it given all the press about Herschel that’s on him. The dems know Menendez had underage hookers but supported him strongly and let him stay and run again. He held the seat. Is that different? Besides we are republicans and he is a democrat?

THis guy has flushed his legacy down the toilet. And no way should he win. But, that is where part of Team Red is now. 

Vote Red, Better then Dead? IDK. It is the same when people tell folks to Vote Blue no matter Who. Cori Bush? That is an easy NFW...

Vote for Individuals, not the party choice.  End of discussion.

Before this race started, I actually thought HW wa a good guy from what my Dawg Friends told me and what I saw in the media. All I can say is they had their UGA Red Blinders on. He is a true trainwreck. Lies as often as he breathes.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

The dems know Menendez had underage hookers but supported him strongly and let him stay and run again. He held the seat. Is that different? Besides we are republicans and he is a democrat?

You mean the "underage hookers" who later admitted they had all been paid money to lie about having sex with Menendez?

but wait...let me guess....They were all 100% telling the truth when they told the "totally" trustworthy Daily Caller about the sex, but then later were 100% lying when they said they had been paid to make up the story. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

It's political season so like everyone else I'm getting texts to vote one way or the other. After getting one to vote for Hershel I texted back and stated get a better candidate/s and I might vote republican, but there's no chance that I'll vote for someone like Hershel, Trump, or that type of weird/juvenile candidate. The returned text said thanks for your input.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Menendez had underage hookers

I do not care for Bob but, that is because he is a crook.  Can you post credible evidence of his dealings with underage hookers?

43 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I do not care for Bob but, that is because he is a crook.  Can you post credible evidence of his dealings with underage hookers?

i have it on good authority bobs own mother does not like him.lol

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, jj3jordan said:

The dems know Menendez had underage hookers but supported him strongly and let him stay and run again.

Can you cite a credible source?

16 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Can you cite a credible source?

Just the news coverage at the time. The dems rallied around him, ignored the crime, and nothing was done. I doubt you would accept any source from the reporting at the time. Doesn’t matter.  You said he is a crook. I guess we agree?

4 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Just the news coverage at the time. The dems rallied around him, ignored the crime, and nothing was done. I doubt you would accept any source from the reporting at the time. Doesn’t matter.  You said he is a crook. I guess we agree?

So you have no credible source for such a serious accusation? 

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

So you have no credible source for such a serious accusation? 

Go back and read the reporting from when it happened. It’s not that hard. Being a crook is not a serious charge?

Edited by jj3jordan
  • Facepalm 1

44 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So, no. 

That's because it was an unsubstantiated claim:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/17/theres-still-no-evidence-bob-menendez-slept-with-underage-prostitutes-new-attack-ad-says-it-anyway/

“It’s right here in this shocking FBI affidavit. President Obama’s Justice Department had evidence that ‘for several years, Menendez had been traveling to the Dominican Republic to engage in sexual activity with prostitutes — some of whom were minors,’ even as young as 16.”

Attack ad from U.S. Senate nominee Bob Hugin (R-N.J.) about Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Oct. 15, 2018

An 11th-hour attack ad from a Republican candidate in New Jersey rehashes old, unproven accusations that Sen. Robert Menendez slept with underage sex workers during trips to the Dominican Republic.

These claims emerged days before Menendez was reelected to the Senate in 2012. The FBI and a platoon of reporters from national and New Jersey news organizations spent months investigating whether the senator was committing sexual crimes with minors outside the country. The accusations were never substantiated.

Edited by homersapien