so let me get this straight......

aubiefifty

according to hershels son he beat him and his mother regularly. he said they moved about six times in one year because he was always getting violent with someone. he was beating up his employees including choking one guy out. all of this on top of paying for an abortion and lying his ass off and yet the republicans are standing behind him because they do not want to give that seat to democrat? this is the kind of crap that just keeps happening over and over and you guys wonder why you get so much hate and people calling you out. this is sad. you guys could care less who you put in office as long as you can retain some kind of power. have i got this right?

32 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

according to hershels son he beat him and his mother regularly. he said they moved about six times in one year because he was always getting violent with someone. he was beating up his employees including choking one guy out. all of this on top of paying for an abortion and lying his ass off and yet the republicans are standing behind him because they do not want to give that seat to democrat? this is the kind of crap that just keeps happening over and over and you guys wonder why you get so much hate and people calling you out. this is sad. you guys could care less who you put in office as long as you can retain some kind of power. have i got this right?

Because he's a Christian, and we all know that God really only loves Republicans.

God has forgiven him, fifty. Why can't you? 😜

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Because he's a Christian, and we all know that God really only loves Republicans.

God has forgiven him, fifty. Why can't you? 😜

well i am pretty sure he has not changed his ways. god cannot do all of it so to speak. you have to help him help you right?