Ben Leard

kevon67

Just watched a very good interview on youtube.....on3.com I believe.......on the xbox so not sure how to post it. I highly recommend watching👍

22 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Just watched a very good interview on youtube.....on3.com I believe.......on the xbox so not sure how to post it. I highly recommend watching👍

U talking about the one where he shakes his head alot and says " I don't know what else to say"? And looks disgusted?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Can you give some context at least ? Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

U talking about the one where he shakes his head alot and says " I don't know what else to say"? And looks disgusted?

Yes......I think we can all relate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bishoptf said:

I think it might be this one - 

This this this!!!!!

I keep asking people that played and they echo what Ben said. Most of the coaches , not all , defend the coaching staff.  It's Jimmie's and Joe's they say. Well hell, if you've got to have the most talent in the world to beat - not everyone - but ANYONE, what good are you? You kicked butt in the first quarter , and didn't embarrass yourself with stupid play calls on O while your D was playing lights out. Take Saban and Kirby out of it. What decent coach would get beat in the second half like AU has since 2017? None? It's like scripted offense is great , not scripted , we suck. Two coaches in a row. Unbelievable.

Mark Stoops wins this game by double digits with the same players. 

Sorry for the rant. It's been building up for awhile. WDE.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

This this this!!!!!

I keep asking people that played and they echo what Ben said. Most of the coaches , not all , defend the coaching staff.  It's Jimmie's and Joe's they say. Well hell, if you've got to have the most talent in the world to beat - not everyone - but ANYONE, what good are you? You kicked butt in the first quarter , and didn't embarrass yourself with stupid play calls on O while your D was playing lights out. Take Saban and Kirby out of it. What decent coach would get beat in the second half like AU has since 2017? None? It's like scripted offense is great , not scripted , we suck. Two coaches in a row. Unbelievable.

Not if he has that many TO, fumble’s. Most if not all coaches will tell you, you are never going to win with 4 TO’s plus all the non-lost fumbles.

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Not if he has that many TO, fumble’s. Most if not all coaches will tell you, you are never going to win with 4 TO’s plus all the non-lost fumbles.

Someone calls the plays, man. PLAYERS are criticizing the plays called by the OC , or whoever, and that means whoever is not putting the players in a position to succeed. Maybe the turnovers come from this? At least to me , and my son , and Ben Leard, and Rob Pate , and......a bunch of others ,stupid loses more games than smart wins. Stolen from Bobby Knight.

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

tenor.gif

Edited by autiger88

It was good and he looked like we all felt after the game.  I did learn something, however, that makes the wr pass play even more insane.  I had forgotten or never knew that KM couldn't throw it away. It was sink or swim with a condensed field and 1 receiver route,  it still makes no sense to me!

6 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

It was good and he looked like we all felt after the game.  I did learn something, however, that makes the wr pass play even more insane.  I had forgotten or never knew that KM couldn't throw it away. It was sink or swim with a condensed field and 1 receiver route,  it still makes no sense to me!

👍👍👍👍🙄😠😒

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Shut. Up. 

Hank's OK. He had a legit point, if we had been running safe plays , or plays off of plays that were working. I just see us abandon plays that are working and start throwing the ball and running stupid trick plays. While we lead the damned game! 

Sorry.

My thing is... 1 is not a trend, but multiple P5 2nd half implosions is a trend.  There is talent on this team. That Harsin and Co. can't sustain a full game with them is a coaching deficiency.  I hope like hell he turns it around because I'd love Auburn to succeed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

This this this!!!!!

This team, to cop an old cliche, doesn't know how to win. They're just waiting for something bad to happen and when it does they can't stop the bleeding, especially in the second half. When they come out for the second half. They look like let's just go get this over with.

One thing we won't have to worry about this Saturday...blowing a double digit lead. It's obvious Auburn won't have any kind of lead. Sad but true.😴

Edited by milehighfan
Change emoji
  • Like 1

Defending the OC that made the play calling and the HC that approved them blows my mind......I've seen better play calling in backyard football from a QB that was an actual journalist.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, milehighfan said:

This team, to cop an old cliche, doesn't know how to win. They're just waiting for something bad to happen and when it does they can't stop the bleeding, especially in the second half. When they come out for the second half. They look like let's just go get this over with.

One thing we won't have to worry about this Saturday...blowing a double digit lead. It's obvious Auburn won't have any kind of lead. Sad but true.😴

Missouri did!!! If they can, we can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Defending the OC that made the play calling and the HC that approved them blows my mind......I've seen better play calling in backyard football from a QB that was an actual journalist.

True, there was a few idd calls that I wouldn’t support.

12 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Opinions all, folks. 

i will stand behind you on your right to your opinion hank. i am not anyone for the record but i am big on freedoms. right now is a terrible time for auburn fans. remember the movie i think called cold turkey where folks were trying to quit smoking and one dude is hurting so bad he kicks a dog or poodle or something. this is is where most auburn loving fans are.

16 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

This this this!!!!!

Ben isn't defending the staff.

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Ben isn't defending the staff.

I know he isn't. And as far as I know, he's not a coach. Even then , I said most , not all. But sometimes I type slower than my thoughts so I don't make myself clear.

15 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I know he isn't. And as far as I know, he's not a coach. Even then , I said most , not all. But sometimes I type slower than my thoughts so I don't make myself clear.

I often do the same.  LOL

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

This this this!!!!!

Well said.

12 hours ago, milehighfan said:

They remind me of  Vandy at the beginning of CJF's tenure. They had to learn how to win games. Vandy would be super competitive in a lot of games and then just lose it in the end. We are in that spot. We have lost so many in the second half that it has become the expectation. We have to learn how to win again...of course this is assuming we get the talent and staff to do so. God help us.