DeSantis Breaks Out His Fresh, White Go-Go Boots For Campaign Photo Op.

CoffeeTiger

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

where did i lie? when people have trauma it messes with their memory. i bet he was scared when he went home which was wrong. but you wonderful christians on the right have bashed him for years. even after he is dead. and i never said what he did was not wrong. i said it was an accident and no one was there to know if he tried to save her or not. i am sure he thought his name would get him out of it. so what is your problem iam? good grief. first you guys are climate experts. now you know more and doctors and now you are mrs cleo acting like he did something devious. they went out and partied and crashed and she died. and you guys claim he abandoned her.

No one said you lied, I was just linking history.com to show he knew he was wrong and even got 2 of his buds to help him find her and he still left her for 9 hours without telling the authorities..  That is tailor made for conspiracies and ridicule.

Yes he did abandon her and left her in that murky water for hours.  That critique is warranted and deserved.  It happened 53 years ago and unless you make a ridiculous assertion it would not have been brought up.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

No one said you lied, I was just linking history.com to show he knew he was wrong and even got 2 of his buds to help him find her and he still left her for 9 hours without telling the authorities..  That is tailor made for conspiracies and ridicule.

Yes he did abandon her and left her in that murky water for hours.  That critique is warranted and deserved.  It happened 53 years ago and unless you make a ridiculous assertion it would not have been brought up.

my point is he looked for her. he dived in those waters a couple of times trying to find her. that is not abandoning her. the nine hours is i bet the kennedys all got together to try to protect their name. are you talking about the dead thing? you guys keep splitting hairs. if they have no brain function they are dead even tho their heart is still beating but you guys would argue with a stop sign. good grief. you know what i am saying is right.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

my point is he looked for her. he dived in those waters a couple of times trying to find her. that is not abandoning her. the nine hours is i bet the kennedys all got together to try to protect their name. are you talking about the dead thing? you guys keep splitting hairs. if they have no brain function they are dead even tho their heart is still beating but you guys would argue with a stop sign. good grief. you know what i am saying is right.

9 hours fifty, 9 hours while he talks to his buds but did nothing to get her out of the water.  Yeah, he *tried*, but cared more about himself and the family name more than caring about Mary Jo.  He is a step below Alec Baldwin.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

9 hours fifty, 9 hours while he talks to his buds but did nothing to get her out of the water.  Yeah, he *tried*, but cared more about himself and the family name more than caring about Mary Jo.  He is a step below Alec Baldwin.

maybe we were raised different. if i am dead i am dead and i could care less how long i am left somewhere. and let me tell you i was stunningly good looking back in the day. i mean at the end of the day you have done nothing useful you can at least feed the turtles. all i am saying is he tried until he knew he was dead. he was sorry and i watched an interview where he cried like a baby. but if god forgives him why can't you?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

maybe we were raised different. if i am dead i am dead and i could care less how long i am left somewhere. and let me tell you i was stunningly good looking back in the day. i mean at the end of the day you have done nothing useful you can at least feed the turtles. all i am saying is he tried until he knew he was dead. he was sorry and i watched an interview where he cried like a baby. but if god forgives him why can't you?t

It really isn’t about Mary Jo being dead or when she died, its about the right thing to do.  She died at the hands of someone else.  She deserved to have attention paid to her by someone other than the person who was responsible for her death.

I haven’t given him a thought in years until he was brought up here.  It is not up to me to forgive him and I had no ill will toward him when he was alive.

One other question, if God can forgive Hershel why can’t the people of Georgia?  Or is that different?

On 10/5/2022 at 8:15 AM, SaltyTiger said:

Fact is have a pair myself. So does Mrs Salty. Wore frequently cleaning up after Michael. These days pretty much only when using the pressure washer.

Literally seen hundreds of these boots this past week, but leave it to our elementary student participants to invoke partisan politics in the midst of a tragedy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Literally seen hundreds of these boots this past week, but leave it to our elementary student participants to invoke partisan politics in the midst of a tragedy.

BS.  It's a humorous jab.   Has become an American tradition.  Republicans are famous for it.

"Invoking partisan politics in the midst of tragedy" would be more like voting against an aid package against what you perceive as liberal (blue) areas.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, homersapien said:

BS.  It's a humorous jab.   Has become an American tradition.  Republicans are famous for it.

"Invoking partisan politics in the midst of tragedy" would be more like voting against an aid package against what you perceive as liberal (blue) areas.

OK, so it's an elementary humorous jab. Do you bro. :homer:

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

OK, so it's an elementary humorous jab. Do you bro. :homer:

OK, have it your way:  Liberals are really upset and hate DeSantis because he wears white boots. It's their biggest worry about him.

:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

OK, have it your way:  Liberals are really upset and hate DeSantis because he wears white boots. It's their biggest worry about him.

:rolleyes:

As shallow as some of these clowns are, would that surprise you? No, it wouldn't if you're honest.

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

As shallow as some of these clowns are, would that surprise you? No, it wouldn't if you're honest.

After Trump, pretty much nothing surprises me.

But you do you - it's all about white boots.   :ucrazy: