DeSantis Breaks Out His Fresh, White Go-Go Boots For Campaign Photo Op.

CoffeeTiger

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

How can you fault a man for being ready to go to work, ready to dig in and help his neighbors?

I suspect he was more interested in "helping" his Florsheims.  

Edited by homersapien

Now DeSantis is between the ears. 🤪🤣

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, pretty common boots around Florida docks, fish houses, and construction concrete pours.

Stop with the facts, people don’t want to hear it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Stop with the facts, people don’t want to hear it. :lol:

Fact is have a pair myself. So does Mrs Salty. Wore frequently cleaning up after Michael. These days pretty much only when using the pressure washer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, pretty common boots around Florida docks, fish houses, and construction concrete pours.

At least for Ron's boots they wont be needing any cleaning when taken they're taken off in the same condition they were put on 😏

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Fact is have a pair myself. So does Mrs Salty. Wore frequently cleaning up after Michael. These days pretty much only when using the pressure washer.

So which one of you wears them better? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

At least for Ron's boots they wont be needing any cleaning when taken they're taken off in the same condition they were put on 😏

So which one of you wears them better? 

Guess it depends on what he has to walk through and we really don’t know do we?  

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guess it depends on what he has to walk through and we really don’t know do we?  

His twitter has pictures of him riding a boat around the swamp, holding a brown box, walking around on a (clear) street in a disaster town, and pretending to cook bacon on a Waffle house Griddle. 

I assure you, if he was actually getting dirty by walking through a mess or helping haul debris then he'd have his press secretary put out a picture of it and we'd know it. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You have to ask where is advisors were on such bad optics. 

"Bad optics"? Let's just hope he never tries to stage a ridiculous photo OP in an attempt to dishonestly show he isn't old as dirt and senile while on a NEW bike wearing NEW shoes, gloves shorts, shirt, helmet and glasses but as always makes a complete fool of himself. Aaawwww.....I always love the made-up fake leftist outrage: (slow Joe say hello)

Biden Falls Off Bike.webp

Edited by keywest
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, keywest said:

"Bad optics"? Let's just hope he never tries to stage a ridiculous photo OP in an attempt to dishonestly show he isn't old as dirt and senile while on a NEW bike wearing NEW shoes, gloves shorts, shirt, helmet and glasses but as always makes a complete fool of himself. Aaawwww.....I always love the made-up fake leftist outrage: (slow Joe say hello)

Good to have a president that's not overweight and can at least get up on a Bike and exercises occasionally. 

And you think those shoes look brand new? 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Good to have a president that can at least get up on a Bike and doesn't have to wear adult diapers everywhere he goes. 

And you think those shoes look brand new? 

It appears that in Rome, he should have worn adult diapers.  But it is water (poop) under the bridge at this point.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It appears that in Rome, he should have worn adult diapers.  But it is water (poop) under the bridge at this point.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/

That whole thing was just a rumor posted by a Republican operative that had no evidence. 

And I edited out the diaper part cause it can be mean spirited. There are legitimate medical conditions that a person would need to wear adult diapers for so I wont make fun of that. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/

That whole thing was just a rumor posted by a Republican operative that had no evidence. 

Snopes, yes, a bias DNC arm of media.  I believe that.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Exactly.  The prop department let him down.  Where is his bible, his gun, his flag.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

david i am pointing you as my new advisor...........

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Snopes, yes, a bias DNC arm of media.  I believe that.

Then Google it. I couldn't find one source that actually thought it was real or had any "evidence". Even Republican sources were just joking about peoples reaction to it, but weren't claiming it was actually true.

There was some people claiming his suit changed colors through the day like he changed clothes, but it was later determined it was the same suit and the lighting just made it appear different. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Then Google it. I couldn't find one source that actually thought it was real or had any "evidence". Only thing anyone ever went off was this one tweet from a nobody Republican operative. 

There was some people claiming his suit changed colors through the day like he changed clothes, but it was later determined it was the same suit and the lighting just made it appear different. 

Do you believe anything on FOX?  I didn’t think so.  Besides, its part of Biden’s mantra now.  Good luck turning that around.  Its the narrative, you know the left loves the narrative, forget facts.  Just look at this thread for proof.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you believe anything on FOX?  I didn’t think so.  Besides, its part of Biden’s mantra now.  Good luck turning that around.  Its the narrative, you know the left loves the narrative, forget facts.  Just look at this thread for proof.

I don't watch the channel, but on the website, yes, if it's sourced correctly then I believe a majority of the news posted on FoxNews.com is true. 

Every side has a narrative. The Right has just as big of a narrative on everything as the left does. It's about discernment and getting facts from different sources to come to a complete picture. 

I don't know that this thread proves anything other than that Ron DeSantis looks hilariously ridiculous in self branded sweater vests and knee high white boots with his pants tucked in thinking it looks good for the cameras. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know that this thread proves anything other than that Ron DeSantis looks hilariously ridiculous in self branded sweater vests and knee high white boots with his pants tucked in thinking it looks good for the cameras

Yes, each side has their narrative,agreed.  Why would DeSantis tuck in his pants into a pair of boots that are water proof.  Man, I have no idea, maybe to keep his pants dry?  Again, set the narrative and Biden pooped his pants.