So you want stability…

auburnatl1

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never seen golf but i have always thought he was bowlegged for some reason.

Kinda of like Festus?🤣

On 10/3/2022 at 7:47 PM, Tigers77 said:

I’ve often said, it’s easy to be an Alabama fan…

You gotta suffer like Christians in Rome to be an Auburn fan.  

And I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. 

"Alabama fans love Alabama football. Auburn fans love Auburn."   Pat Dye

• Love 1

To be an Auburn family member? How can someone describe except comparing amazing experiences. Born in the Punt bama Punt year and having Auburn Tigers on one's birth announcement essentially cemented being a lifelong Auburn man. That 2013 year was amazing but the '93 game beating top ranked Florida was the most memorable. I love telling the story that anytime my daughter was able to get on the field we won big in the upcoming year (2010 & 2013). My grandad was able to see me graduate (96') in the same arena as my dad ('69) before he passed two months later. Even named my dog Aubie who lived 14 years. Great and not so great coaches will come and go (Dye/Pearl/Baird vs Barfield/Barbee/Slater). Hope we win every single game but I can also honestly say I am not impressed with the recruiting or the second half play calling by this staff. Stability is a bit of an illusion. I remember seasons that we had quite a bit of depth but a horrible season (2012 comes to mind with a large percentage of the team being F and Soph). Sometimes it only takes one person who can see between the lines to make all cylinders fire (aka Pearl). Crazier things have happened....can Harsin win out.....of course he can based on our unpredictable history and he can also become Barfield pt II. Will he be the coach next year.....buckle up and in a typical roller coaster ride named Auburn we'll find out!! War Damn Eagle!

• Like 1