i dare you righties to watch the whole thing......

aubiefifty

now you boys come talk to me about hate now..............

this just a few months ago......

If that was all I ever heard from a supposed Christian I would run like hell from Christianity too.

White is a money grubbing can artist, nothing more. 

Ending White Christian Nationalism is worthy of standing up TO and FOR dying to defeat. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

this just a few months ago......

Does this ****er not understand that they killed people for being Christians back when the Book of Romans was written. What was then is not now.

And i have $5 that the young man preaching has sucked many dicks in his lifetime. This is just too easy at this point.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Does this ****er not understand that they killed people for being Christians back when the Book of Romans was written. What was then is not now.

And i have $5 that the young man preaching has sucked many dicks in his lifetime. This is just too easy at this point.

i thought the same thing. he is angry because he is gay. i just do not understand why other christians do not weed these folks out that make a mockery of the love of christ? why are preachers not called out when they say jesus told them they need two personal jets instead of one. young folks catch a lot of hell but they are much smarter than folks think.

• Like 1