when you die................

aubiefifty

when you die.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

when you die.jpg

I wonder if He will ask about all the times you saw something that was wrong and you refused?

• Like 1

i know his followers shall little to no love on here for the left. you really gonna go there? you guys would throw me under a bus if you could and probably hold me down while the bus backed up for another hit. i wonder if he would ask you the same thing? hell i am trying to help some of you before jesus gets here. that is no joke. gay? he probably likes i try to how them love and treat them like human beings. athiest? i got non believer friends that laugh because i profess love for a "skydaddy". but they are not mean about it. abortion? he know i do not like it but would put a womans life above a babies if it has no brain function. and that does not include late term unless the womans life is threatened somehow. and he will not be upset at me for hating trans and their parents because i do not. but this is a political board and if i see something wrong i have the right to call anyone out as anyone here does. i mean how do you people even know the trans thing is wrong? you get on here and bash folks just like i do but i own up to it and most of you do not.

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i mean how do you people even know the trans thing is wrong?

God created man and woman.  I don’t think he created any other sex.  Trans is in someone’s head.  If they want to believe that, its ok by me just don’t trans the kids.  Removing perfectly normal God given body parts just to satisfy what is in your head at an age that is not capable of deciding what is right or wrong is horrendous.  Its not the kids fault, its the doctors and parents fault.  There is no good reason to do that to a teenager.  Let them have their childhood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

https://www.ajc.com/politics/why-herschel-walker-is-focusing-on-transgender-athletes-in-senate-campaign/4VTTRSGKZNC4VORUHLYK42KOU4/

Speaking of this, Herschel Walker says transgendered people wont be able to get into Heaven because God wont be able to recognize them if they change their gender. 

I'm sure the guy who threatened to blow his ex-wifes brains out as he held a gun to her head is an expert in interpreting the words of the Bible. Georgia Republicans seem to think he is at least. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

To act.

Does the Bible tell you that you're to use physical force and legal procedures to force people not to sin? Or does the Bible simply teach that you are to inform people what God and the bible consider sinful and let them make their own choices? 

Why even have free will at all if we're supposed to live in a Theocracy where it's illegal to sin or go against the Bible?

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

God created man and woman.  I don’t think he created any other sex.  Trans is in someone’s head.  If they want to believe that, its ok by me just don’t trans the kids.  Removing perfectly normal God given body parts just to satisfy what is in your head at an age that is not capable of deciding what is right or wrong is horrendous.  Its not the kids fault, its the doctors and parents fault.  There is no good reason to do that to a teenager.  Let them have their childhood.

There's a name for people who absolutely believe they know God's intention: Terrorist

Or - if lacking the courage of their convictions - a theocrat.

Either is an abomination to a free society.

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Does the Bible tell you that you're are to use physical and legal procedures to force people not to sin? Or does the Bible simply teach that you are to inform people what God and the bible consider sinful and let them make their own choices? 

Why even have free will at all if we're supposed to live in a Theocracy where it's illegal to sin or go against the Bible?

i doubt he answers that.

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/why-herschel-walker-is-focusing-on-transgender-athletes-in-senate-campaign/4VTTRSGKZNC4VORUHLYK42KOU4/

Speaking of this, Hershel Walker says transgendered people wont be able to get into Heaven because God wont be able to recognize them if they change their gender. 

I'm sure the guy who threatened to blow his ex-wifes brains out as he held a gun to her head is an expert in interpreting the words of the Bible. Georgia Republicans seem to think he is at least. 

No where did I say anything about getting into heaven if you are trans.  It is wrong to allow medical doctors to mutilate a teen and you can be complicit if you are a parent.  As Fifty’s meme suggests, when you are with God He isn’t going to ask you about someone else.  That’s the tough part.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

No where did I say anything about getting into heaven if you are trans.  It is wrong to allow medical doctors to mutilate a teen and you can be complicit if you are a parent.  As Fifty’s meme suggests, when you are with God He isn’t going to ask you about someone else.  That’s the tough part.

I agree. The story about walker is going along with Fifty's OP. Too many people think they know what God will or wont accept or who will be granted access to Heaven. 

People like Walker are too concerned about telling everyone else that 'God wont accept their sins' and not enough effort living his own life in a Christian manner. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

There's a name for people who absolutely believe they know God's intention: Terrorist

Or - if lacking the courage of their convictions - a theocrat.

Either is an abomination.

I don’t believe I know God’s intentions, I act in a way that I believe he would like people to act.  Admittedly, not all the time, but I strive for that.  I could be totally wrong, but I won’t know it until I meet my maker.  

As the song goes that was popular when we were at Auburn; “I swear there isn’t a heaven, but I pray there ain’t no hell”.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Does the Bible tell you that you're are to use physical and legal procedures to force people not to sin? Or does the Bible simply teach that you are to inform people what God and the bible consider sinful and let them make their own choices? 

You conflating politics with personal responsibility.  There is separation of church and state. Many countries try to force morality and they fall short.  There comes a point where an individual need to take a stand for what they believe.  Believing a man can become a woman or a woman can become a man is insane, yet by EO Biden has ensured that is what our children are taught.  It cuts both ways, no church should rule our government neither should any ideology.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t believe I know God’s intentions, I act in a way that I believe he would like people to act.  Admittedly, not all the time, but I strive for that.  I could be totally wrong, but I won’t know it until I meet my maker.  

As the song goes that was popular when we were at Auburn; “I swear there isn’t a heaven, but I pray there ain’t no hell”.

You said:  "God created man and woman.  I don’t think he created any other sex."

That suggests he didn't create homosexuals and transsexuals, which necessarily excludes them as part of God's creation (or as I would put it, "nature").  Excluding them as (legitimate) humans can only follow.

(Furthermore, your suggestion that one's sexuality exists only in their genitalia is breathtakingly ignorant.) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

You said:  "God created man and woman.  I don’t think he created any other sex."

That suggests he didn't create homosexuals and transsexuals, which necessarily excludes them as part of God's creation (or as I would put it, "nature").  Excluding them as (legitimate) humans can only follow.

(Furthermore, your suggestion that one's sexuality exists only in their genitalia is breathtakingly ignorant.) 

Being a man or a woman does not exclude them from being homosexual, you know better.  Of course they are included in God’s creation.

Being trans is a new phenomenon that has been popularized by medical innovations in plastic surgery that can create the illusion one is a member of the opposite sex.

• Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You conflating politics with personal responsibility.  There is separation of church and state. Many countries try to force morality and they fall short.  There comes a point where an individual need to take a stand for what they believe.  Believing a man can become a woman or a woman can become a man is insane, yet by EO Biden has ensured that is what our children are taught.  It cuts both ways, no church should rule our government neither should any ideology.

The separation of church and state is an American myth.  The obvious proof of that, is the current politics of abortion.

And the idea that transgender people exist is not "insane".  It is a psychological reality, or in other words, scientific fact.  Do your research. 

(Of course that assumes you do believe in science, which is a obviously huge assumption to make regarding anyone who thinks they know God's intentions.)

Edited by homersapien

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Being a man or a woman does not exclude them from being homosexual, you know better.  Of course they are included in God’s creation.

Being trans is a new phenomenon that has been popularized by medical innovations in plastic surgery that can create the illusion one is a member of the opposite sex.

So you think God - since he created them -  intended for some men and women to be sexually attracted to members of their own biological sex?

That surprises me, but it's a positive indicator.

I can't help but wonder though, what's the essential difference between a homosexual and a transsexual that precludes the latter from being a part of God's intentions?

(And again, one's genitalia does not determine one's sexual self image or identification. That's all in the brain. I suggest you try to understand that in order to approach trans sexuality in a more rational way.)

Edited by homersapien

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is not true.

36 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Believing a man can become a woman or a woman can become a man is insane, yet by EO Biden has ensured that is what our children are taught.

This is not true.

No one is asking you to believe a man can become a woman or, a woman can become a man.  You are being asked to treat others with respect, dignity, kindness.  That is exactly what children should be taught.

Edited by icanthearyou

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The separation of church and state is an American myth.  The obvious proof of that is the current politics of abortion.

And the idea that transgender people exist is not "insane".  It is a psychological reality, or in other words, scientific fact.  Do your research. 

(Of course that assumes you do believe in science, which is a huge assumption to make regarding anyone who thinks they know God's intentions.)

You do like to twist words around.  I said a man that thinks he can become a woman and visa versa are insane.  I think that those people are insane, not that they don’t exist.  Dr. Kumar of Planned Parenthood testified in front of congress saying a man can get pregnant.  That is insane.  The only *men* that can get pregnant that think they are a man are trans men who still have a uterus fully intact, which means they are really a woman.

That is a scientific fact.  Evidently psychological reality is sometimes at odds with scientific facts.

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you think God - since he created them -  intended for some men and women to be sexually attracted to members of their own biological sex?

That surprises me, but it's a positive indicator.

I can't help but wonder though, what's the essential difference between a homosexual and a transsexual that precludes the latter from being a part of God's intentions?

(And again, one's genitalia does not determine one's sexual self image or identification. That's all in the brain. I suggest you try to understand that in order to approach trans sexuality in a more rational way.)

Again, stop twisting words.  I said God created man and woman and intended them to populate the earth.  God also gave men and women free will.  This would include trans even though it is a recent phenomenon.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

This is not true.

If medical surgeries were not available to convert a human body to the opposite sex would there be such a movement as transsexuals?