When Guns are everywhere Only People With Guns Will Have Guns

CoffeeTiger

Reminds me of that one news story not too long ago where a bad guy shoots someone in public and start to run away....another guy with a gun sees the shooting and shoots the original shooter...police then show up on the scene and..confused about what is going on...shoots and kills the "good guy" with a gun thinking he was the bad guy with the gun who shot the other 2 people when in reality he was a good guy who shot the bad guy who shot another good guy. 

#JustAmericaMoments. 

V2NLB7LRZTG4BAJ3BZ3V_7195jwzEyBgTCxop5kD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I truly think the United States is in decline - if not heading toward dissolution.  We already have one of our major parties who equate "freedom" with blatant "authoritarianism".

Guns will likely play a major role in the process.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

I truly think the United States is in decline - if not heading toward dissolution.  We already have one of our major parties who equate "freedom" with blatant "authoritarianism".

Guns will likely play a major role in the process.

Both parties equate freedom with authoritarianism depending on the ideological stance. And yes….we’re headed for a crossroads 

• Dislike 1

Yes, this country is in a rapid descent.  And with some clowns advocating open borders and wanting others to join in on the suckling of this enormous government tit, it’s almost like those clowns want to accelerate the plane toward the ground.

Honestly, it sounds like a great time to be armed.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Yes, this country is in a rapid descent.  And with some clowns advocating open borders and wanting others to join in on the suckling of this enormous government tit, it’s almost like those clowns want to accelerate the plane toward the ground.

Honestly, it sounds like a great time to be armed.  

it is not in my nature but i bought a couple of weapons after seeing enough threats towards libs from your side i got nervous. i did not get an assault rifle but lets just say if you come through the door i am going to blow you right back out. no one will hurt me anymore if i can help it. but i have been carrying a small peashooter over forty years. legally of course. but that being said i do not want to hurt anyone if i can help it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Both parties equate freedom with authoritarianism depending on the ideological stance. And yes….we’re headed for a crossroads 

There is absolutely no equivalence between the two parties from my perspective.

But I am open to considering any direct comparisons you might want to profer.

I can think of a few examples of authoritarianism under the Biden regime.  The vaccination push (including the non-constitutional they tried to use OSHA to push), the refusal to enforce existing laws on the border (see themselves above their constitutional duty), and the market manipulation w/ the Fed’s reverse repo is more communist manipulation in our market than has ever been seen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

There is absolutely no equivalence between the two parties from my perspective.

But I am open to considering any direct comparisons you might want to profer.

You are extremely biased so of course you don't see a direct comparison. No news there. 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

You are extremely biased so of course you don't see a direct comparison. No news there. 

Understatement of the year.  My favorite example was the ministry of truth🤣. I mean if Biden wants to be hitler, damn he’s getting there

• Like 1

18 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I was indirectly asking for an example that makes Democrats equivalent to Republicans in sanctioning authoritarianism.  You are clearly evading the topic, in favor of an ad hominem attack.

So what's your example? 

Is it Mask/Vaccine mandates vs. trying to overturn a legal election (a theme which Republicans continue to pursue? 

Which is the greater threat to democracy?

Don't worry about my bias EMT, explain to us why you believe both parties are equally determined to institute a non-democratic authoritarian rule. 

Let's unpack who is the most biased.

Edited by homersapien

3 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Understatement of the year.  My favorite example was the ministry of truth🤣. I mean if Biden wants to be hitler, damn he’s getting there

OK, provide me with your supporting evidence. 

(This should be good. ) :ucrazy:

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

OK, provide me with your supporting evidence. 

(This should be good. ) :ucrazy:

If you are questioning any of the 4 examples I noted there’s really no point in talking to you.  It’s like fiddy, you two just live in a different realm.  

18 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

If you are questioning any of the 4 examples I noted there’s really no point in talking to you.  It’s like fiddy, you two just live in a different realm.  

Well, let's parse those.

Which one reaches the level of trying to overturn a legal election via a seditious riot?

Edited by homersapien