Pro-death Republicans

TexasTiger

7 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

There are fine China Christians and there are worn, scuffed up clayware Christians.  I’m the latter, grew up going to the worst schools, fought all the time, should have went to jail numerous times.  Through God’s grace, came out of school w/ 2 engineering degrees and a rewarding career.  But I’m still kind of hood, I still need to fight (In organized training), I still call someone a b**** if they act it, I’m probably never going to be fine China.  The Lord knows where my rough edges are and is working on me

Thank Jesus for His grace, His mercy, His love.

25 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

There are fine China Christians and there are worn, scuffed up clayware Christians.  I’m the latter, grew up going to the worst schools, fought all the time, should have went to jail numerous times.  Through God’s grace, came out of school w/ 2 engineering degrees and a rewarding career.  But I’m still kind of hood, I still need to fight (In organized training), I still call someone a b**** if they act it, I’m probably never going to be fine China.  The Lord knows where my rough edges are and is working on me

I thought that was the perfect response. I take back my previous comment. Thank you for proving me wrong 

13 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I thought that was the perfect response. I take back my previous comment. Thank you for proving me wrong 

No offense taken bud - I’m not the best at being cordial.  Don’t fault you a bit