i was disapointed in linebacker play

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, alabastertiger said:

I was thinking the same thing.   He tackled everyone including the mascot in the first game, but now he is MIA.

He's injured and did not play against LSU. No info as to when he might return to action.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

He's injured and did not play against LSU. No info as to when he might return to action.

We need him in a bad way.   He is by far our best LB.    Anybody know if he'll play this week?   If not ugaly is going to run it straight down our throats ... They probably will do it if Riley is there also, just not as bad.

Steiner was the one staying with the RB.  The same RB who had the big catch and gain to help LSU score final touchdown when nobody followed him.  I am not sure which LB was supposed to be with RB on the pass play. I actually thought Steiner played well. The play where Steiner stayed with LB I believe the edge was responsible for allowing the QB to get outside. It was Pappoe who has disappointed me this year. He is in his third year after starting 1st year, playing a little last year before being hurt. His big issue is taking himself out of position by mis-reading the play.

I think losing Eku Leota hurt us big time.  He has been great at holding the edge.  We have a lot of talent in D-Line but not enough depth and this is a catastrophic injury because we lose one of our best players especially at Edge where we were thing to begin with.  Bragg played well in his place but he is not Leota.  Hopefully because of the injury Leota comes back next year to help his NFL stock. 

Is Joko Willis still on the team?

Edited by Gowebb11