October 1st Game Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Arkansas trying to make a game of it. 28-14, and just executed a PERFECT onside kick. 

I like Pittman.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Arkansas trying to make a game of it. 28-14, and just executed a PERFECT onside kick. 

Yup! Let’s go Piggies! Poor red zone effort though. I don’t think field goals will cut it. 

• Like 1

Miss state doing to AM what they did to us in that game with the blocked FG.

This will be two nut-punch losses for them...but, you can't make mistakes and settle for 3s against a better team.

9 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

I'm gonna go out on a big limb and predict bama vs uga in the SECCG, as the #1 and #2 seeds in the playoff, and in the NC game. No parity. 

It's amazing how they can crank out quality teams year after year, with their top recruiting classes and lopsided share of 4* and 5* recruits. 

It very well could be 3 of the 4 teams in the CFP last year, will be in it this year. Alabama, Georgia and Michigan. Harbaugh has got Michigan hitting on all cylinders now. His team is also very deep and they don't make mistakes. It took him several years to get over the hump but I think they're there. 

A few teams could grab the 4th CFP spot. Clemson and USC come to mind. Ohio State could take Michigan's spot. 

This may sound crazy but don't sleep on Tennessee. Their QB, Hendon Hooker, is special and they can score at will. Their defense is bend but don't break but so was our defense in 2010 and 2013. 

Okay. Bad ref call takes away TD on first drive. Missed a FG. Lose the heisman winner. Give away on td on bad punt snap. Give away an onside kick. Beat #20 by 23 points at their place.

Not bad image.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 12:49 PM, Zeek said:

Tell me how Tashawn Manning looks better than anyone on our OL

Tell me how Ole Miss has a better OL with two freshmen starting at both tackle spots/

Our boy Tashawn. 😆