can i be clear a minute?

aubiefifty

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the oath keepers talking point while on trial tells me it is probably both. they WANTED to take over and would have killed any in their way and then it would finally be done or words close to that.

I was referring to JJ, not the oath keepers or any of the participates on Jan. 6.

It's patently stupid to say Jan. 6 was "overblown".  It was historical in it's impact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I was referring to JJ, not the oath keepers or any of the participates on Jan. 6.

It's patently stupid to say Jan. 6 was "overblown".  It was historical in it's impact.

i was agreeing with you in my own weird way. those oath keeper dudes basically said they would mow down any american that got in their way. i was trying to point this out to jj on top of what you said. sorry for any confusion..........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the oath keepers talking point while on trial tells me it is probably both. they WANTED to take over and would have killed any in their way and then it would finally be done or words close to that.

They might be able to take over a McDonald’s or in your case a neighborhood pot shop, but not the federal government. Not possible. 

Just now, jj3jordan said:

They might be able to take over a McDonald’s or in your case a neighborhood pot shop, but not the federal government. Not possible. 

yessir i get that but they sure wanted to try and more people would have gotten hurt or died because of it. you see what i did there? i was respecetful. respect is earned and not given. you respect me and i will respect you. it is just that simple.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

That wasn't their goal.  Their goal was to illegally reinstate Trump as president of the government.

And by now, you should damn well know they believed they could do it by hi-jacking the congressional certification process (which is sedition, plain and simple).

And judging by their recent Republican nomination or re-election campaigns, a lot of them are planning on the same strategy in 2024. 

If that doesn't concern you, you've got your head up your ass.