can i be clear a minute?

aubiefifty

5 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

The all republicans are racist crap you posted, the opinion piece.  I told you it was racist just a couple of days ago.  

Not seeing many Republicans speaking out against it.

So maybe all Republicans aren't racist, but if not, they are just self-serving cowards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

So maybe all Republicans aren't racist, but if not, they are just self-serving cowards.

silence is consent.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not believe that but if it happens to be true your liver will thank you. and again trumpers put biden in the white house so go look in the mirror and shake your index finger at yourself.

You don’t believe what? Go look at the pricing. 
Try Elvis please!!

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Just accustomed to being called racist by leftist ilks. The late Rush Limbaugh warned us about the play years ago. It has come to fruition. You and Fiddy have done well fulfilling what Rush could foresee.

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

You and fiddy love to stereotype.  Are you as racist as you are hateful?  

• Dislike 1

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Opinion pieces posted by you Homer do not deserve comments, rebuttals, or even respect. Nobody cares what another psycho liberal thinks of Trump, republicans, or conservatives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Opinion pieces posted by you Homer do not deserve comments, rebuttals, or even respect. Nobody cares what another psycho liberal thinks of Trump, republicans, or conservatives.

i have never seen you give any credit to any libs period so why bother using psycho to try and justify your stance? you do not like libs period and in fact i am convinced you hate all libs. i doubt you could even change my mind.

14 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Begging the question.  Logical fallacy and not worth a response.

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Just accustomed to being called racist by leftist ilks. The late Rush Limbaugh warned us about the play years ago. It has come to fruition. You and Fiddy have done well fulfilling what Rush could foresee.

Rush anticipated the reaction to his own racist behavior and tried to divert responsibility for that racism to the people who called him - and a few fellow travelers - out on it.

I am disappointed you bought into that narrative.  Racism is racism.  It doesn't appear or disappear based on how others perceive it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Hard for me to debate that.  ;);D

14 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Well, prove me wrong.  Cite the many reasonable Republicans speaking out against this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2022/10/03/donald-trump-death-wish-mitch-mcconnell-elaine-chao-marjorie-taylor-greene-killing-huppke/8164744001/

'DEATH WISH'? What Trump and his wannabes did in one weekend should scare us all.

Trump says Mitch McConnell has a 'DEATH WISH.' Greene says Democrats 'want Republicans dead.' This is no longer a political party. It's a sickening dangerous cult.

https://news.yahoo.com/anger-mounts-over-trump-mcconnell-151311730.html

Anger mounts over Trump’s McConnell ‘death wish’ but Republicans stay quiet

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, prove me wrong.  Cite the many reasonable Republicans speaking out against this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2022/10/03/donald-trump-death-wish-mitch-mcconnell-elaine-chao-marjorie-taylor-greene-killing-huppke/8164744001/

'DEATH WISH'? What Trump and his wannabes did in one weekend should scare us all.

Trump says Mitch McConnell has a 'DEATH WISH.' Greene says Democrats 'want Republicans dead.' This is no longer a political party. It's a sickening dangerous cult.

https://news.yahoo.com/anger-mounts-over-trump-mcconnell-151311730.html

Anger mounts over Trump’s McConnell ‘death wish’ but Republicans stay quiet

That’s not an answer to my question…..

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never seen you give any credit to any libs period so why bother using psycho to try and justify your stance? you do not like libs period and in fact i am convinced you hate all libs. i doubt you could even change my mind.

Wrong again fiddy as usual. I don’t like liberal politics, opinions, and policies. People can change. And I never said “hate”. That is your word not mine.

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Wrong again fiddy as usual. I don’t like liberal politics, opinions, and policies. People can change. And I never said “hate”. That is your word not mine.

so when you get after me which is every time i post for the most part you are not a hater when you come down on me? i am pretty sure we are close in that regard.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

so when you get after me which is every time i post for the most part you are not a hater when you come down on me? i am pretty sure we are close in that regard.

Just because you can’t comprehend how somebody can disagree or be against something or state that it is wrong without hating the person who said it doesn’t mean you are justified in calling me a hater. You have had a rough go of life, no question.  You constantly seek out and bash Christians, conservatives, republicans, the Bible, and God.  I don’t hate you. I dislike what you do. It is detrimental to yourself. It sounds like you blame your circumstances on others and ultimately God. I come after you because I don’t want the lies and attacks to go unchallenged. You are wrong about almost all of them so I engage with you and dispute your claims. I’m sorry that you feel hated. But I’m not going to let your hatred of me and others go. BTW, the definition of hate has nothing to do with taking a life. For you to believe that and attribute hate to me is outrageously offending to me and any others on this board who spar with you.

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Just because you can’t comprehend how somebody can disagree or be against something or state that it is wrong without hating the person who said it doesn’t mean you are justified in calling me a hater. You have had a rough go of life, no question.  You constantly seek out and bash Christians, conservatives, republicans, the Bible, and God.  I don’t hate you. I dislike what you do. It is detrimental to yourself. It sounds like you blame your circumstances on others and ultimately God. I come after you because I don’t want the lies and attacks to go unchallenged. You are wrong about almost all of them so I engage with you and dispute your claims. I’m sorry that you feel hated. But I’m not going to let your hatred of me and others go. BTW, the definition of hate has nothing to do with taking a life. For you to believe that and attribute hate to me is outrageously offending to me and any others on this board who spar with you.

oh quit crying. good lord. dude you have plenty of your own moments and if i can give you some advice? quit thinking for me cus its wrong.i have never said i thought you would kill someone ever. never crossed my mind. and i am buzzed so if you are trying to claim in some weird way i have ever threatened anyone on here you would be lying. i want to be very clear on that. i am absolutely sitting here wondering just what the hell is wrong with you?

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

oh quit crying. good lord. dude you have plenty of your own moments and if i can give you some advice? quit thinking for me cus its wrong.i have never said i thought you would kill someone ever. never crossed my mind. and i am buzzed so if you are trying to claim in some weird way i have ever threatened anyone on here you would be lying. i want to be very clear on that. i am absolutely sitting here wondering just what the hell is wrong with you?

No. You called ma a hater. And stated your definition of hate was disliking someone enough to take their life. That is what you said my friend.

13 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

No. You called ma a hater. And stated your definition of hate was disliking someone enough to take their life. That is what you said my friend.

oh bullcrap. sad that you cannot get anything on me other than trying to say three plus three equals one. and stop with the fake outrage. but this is what you do.you try to twist facts. i am pretty sure you said jan 6 was blown out of proportion  as well .. jesus would not approve.how is that lie working out for you?. let me draw you a fookin picture here. i guarantee you if i had thought you were violent in your hatred i would have turned you in and you would probably not be here anymore. you try to do the same thing with politics. you are completely dishonest. in fact for that big lie i rebuke you in the name of jesus christ our lord.

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

oh bullcrap. sad that you cannot get anything on me other than trying to say three plus three equals one. and stop with the fake outrage. but this is what you do.you try to twist facts. i am pretty sure you said jan 6 was blown out of proportion  as well .. jesus would not approve.how is that lie working out for you?. let me draw you a fookin picture here. i guarantee you if i had thought you were violent in your hatred i would have turned you in and you would probably not be here anymore. you try to do the same thing with politics. you are completely dishonest. in fact for that big lie i rebuke you in the name of jesus christ our lord.

well jj here you are AGAIN banging on me about hate and everyone on here knows you absolutely hate my guts. EVERYONE. that makes you a hypocrite. yes i hate some folks and denied it because i misunderstood the definition. i wrongly assumed it meant enough to hurt or take someones life and i am not about that.

is this you? 

“hate my guts”.  Wrong. I don’t hate your guts. Never have.  You think I do because I push back when you bash Christians churches God republicans conservatives me etc. Not EVERYONE because it is not true. While you “wrongly assumed” what hate means you routinely attributed that adjective to me. I called you out.  
I do believe Jan 6 was overblown. My opinion and has nothing to do with you or anybody else, or this thread. You literally could not accuse me of being violent toward anyone on here or anywhere else. That is in your own mind. What is the big lie that you are rebuking me in Jesus name for? Before you use His name you should look into the mirror.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

well jj here you are AGAIN banging on me about hate and everyone on here knows you absolutely hate my guts. EVERYONE. that makes you a hypocrite. yes i hate some folks and denied it because i misunderstood the definition. i wrongly assumed it meant enough to hurt or take someones life and i am not about that.

is this you? 

“hate my guts”.  Wrong. I don’t hate your guts. Never have.  You think I do because I push back when you bash Christians churches God republicans conservatives me etc. Not EVERYONE because it is not true. While you “wrongly assumed” what hate means you routinely attributed that adjective to me. I called you out.  
I do believe Jan 6 was overblown. My opinion and has nothing to do with you or anybody else, or this thread. You literally could not accuse me of being violent toward anyone on here or anywhere else. That is in your own mind. What is the big lie that you are rebuking me in Jesus name for? Before you use His name you should look into the mirror.

first sometimes the church acts in a very ungodly way. i have an interest in it so i will call them out. screw those pastors screaming for libs to leave their church. screw that other little idiot as well wanting all the gays rounded up and executed. dude people have to call you out. have you forgotten W got a ton of our kids killed and maimed as well as destroying most of a country over a lie! you know how many women and children were killed? see you guys run with s*** and think it is real only to do serious harm and then you guys slink off and do not mention it anymore. and as far as your opinion if you post it on a political board you are fair game dude. i will tell you one last time. the church is dying. membership is falling and falling pretty fast. so i call out stupid crap that hurts the church because i have friends who love their church and god and it would hurt them. see you cannot get past your anger to see that. so you slime me and probably ichy as well. on here you act like one of the most unchrist like people i ever know. and i am not throwing insults but what i as well as others have observed. this is why i rebuked you. i thought maybe you might listen to him since you pretty much denie or ignore anything on the left and many times when it is something good.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hate is not the issue here.  The issue is stupidity.

"I do believe Jan 6 was overblown."

the oath keepers talking point while on trial tells me it is probably both. they WANTED to take over and would have killed any in their way and then it would finally be done or words close to that.