can i be clear a minute?

aubiefifty

i do not hate anyone and that is fact. i do sometimes get angry but there is a huge difference. i do not hate the church. i feel that many have lost their way but not all. a tip of the hat to those that love their neighbors and try to help those that need it. god bless you. i do not even hate trump. this is fact. but at the same time i have no use for him until he gets right. i type plain and blunt and i try to get right to the point but i am not hating. i argue hard. i like to be right. but at the end of the day i absolutely hate no one.  not even you jj..................yep you get your own special mention...............

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not hate anyone and that is fact. i do sometimes get angry but there is a huge difference. i do not hate the church. i feel that many have lost their way but not all. a tip of the hat to those that love their neighbors and try to help those that need it. god bless you. i do not even hate trump. this is fact. but at the same time i have no use for him until he gets right. i type plain and blunt and i try to get right to the point but i am not hating. i argue hard. i like to be right. but at the end of the day i absolutely hate no one.  not even you jj..................yep you get your own special mention...............

Not what your posts convey to the reader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

all i can do is me. i have no control over you and the other side or i would have you guys  picking up trash on the side of the road for picking for being trump supporters after you were told over and over what a crook he is.

8 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

stfu...with all due respect.

29 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Am I wrong? I don’t get this response.

dude you do not get most responses. i tried to do something nice here and as usual you are mr jackass.  you never admit when you are wrong. you never apologize when you step over the line and for the record i have done both before and no one can deny it. but you have fun with that because at the end of the day i sleep like a baby..............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Am I wrong? I don’t get this response.

Well, yes, you're wrong, but in addition to that, I think it basically means you're not due any respect.

I've been wrong before, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Absolutely no

well explain yourself salty. do you not have guys on your side doing the same thing? i am pretty sure you do and it usually gets a laughing emoji from you and your side. go ahead i give you a free pass................

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well explain yourself salty. do you not have guys on your side doing the same thing? i am pretty sure you do and it usually gets a laughing emoji from you and your side. go ahead i give you a free pass................

What is there to explain? You rough JJ up consistently and he just stated it. Then David and stfu….I am astounded at the both of you.

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What is there to explain? You rough JJ up consistently and he just stated it. Then David and stfu….I am astounded at the both of you.

and i do not get it back? i have found you do not get messed with as much if you do not lay down. jj talks down to people. but i tried to be nice and made a post about it and what did he do? he could not let it alone. but let me say this. at the end of the day i have never tried to get anyone banned for anything on here. you guys did. no names mentioned but two mods have alluded to as much. and yes i was doing my trump imitation which is being a jerk except i never talked about any of your wives or called them ugly. get me some libs to cosign with you and maybe i will find out i am wrong.

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

JJ is responsible for getting himself "roughed up" by his hateful, hyperbolic, and outrageous ultra right-wing opinions.  And rightly so.

Edited by homersapien

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

JJ is responsible for getting himself "roughed up" by his hateful, hyperbolic, and outrageous ultra right-wing opinions.  And rightly so.

Not about me homie. It’s about fiddy’s posts. They are full of hate for Christians, God, conservatives, republicans, the Bible, church, religion….   All there and coming across clearly. If he wanted to apologize as he claims he did, he could say “ sorry I wrote so many hateful posts. I won’t do that any more. I was wrong. Please forgive me”. That is an apology.  All I said was it comes across as hateful. And it does. Being “roughed up” by fiddy or you is laughable. Try to stay on topic or maybe join fiddy in his basement. Or even listen to your mother and auntie.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Not about me homie. It’s about fiddy’s posts. They are full of hate for Christians, God, conservatives, republicans, the Bible, church, religion….   All there and coming across clearly. If he wanted to apologize as he claims he did, he could say “ sorry I wrote so many hateful posts. I won’t do that any more. I was wrong. Please forgive me”. That is an apology.  All I said was it comes across as hateful. And it does. Being “roughed up” by fiddy or you is laughable. Try to stay on topic or maybe join fiddy in his basement. Or even listen to your mother and auntie.

Haven’t you heard?  You can only be intolerant or racist if you share right wing opinions🤣🤣🤣

Yes - fiddy does post some racist, hateful stuff but I got hope for him.  Not so sure about the soy suppers though

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i was doing my trump imitation which is being a jerk

And it is a very poor imitation. Try Elvis next time.

Trump is way more seasoned and and professional in tossing BS than you.

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

And it is a very poor imitation. Try Elvis next time.

Trump is way more seasoned and and professional in tossing BS than you.

well brother i guess if you can quit getting dog drunk and crying like you used to on here maybe i can change. you guys think it is ok to try and take over the country and subverting the constitution.some of you folks STILL lie about trump not making fun of the handicapped reporter that he made fun of on national tv. it was disgusting. trump smearing his word and waving his arms around like he was spastic and many of you deny on here. trump is more hateful than i have ever thought about being. and right now repukes are still screaming the election stolen firing up the nuts whom by the way are attracted to your side. this is a very dangerous game your side is playing and i have not seen one person on this site claim it is setting a dangerous precedence. and many on your side have even stated they would support trump taking over the country.WTF? you and others best be glad my memory is bad or i would call some folks out. and here is the thing. you guys do not listen to nice. it is either a lie or fake news. but hey hate all you want. i will give you this. i just looked it up and hate is no more than an intense dislike of someone. so i will stand corrected on that is i do not like trump even a little bit.

10 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Haven’t you heard?  You can only be intolerant or racist if you share right wing opinions🤣🤣🤣

Yes - fiddy does post some racist, hateful stuff but I got hope for him.  Not so sure about the soy suppers though

you can talk all the sh*t about me you want but now you are calling me a racist? i am gonna need examples or proof of some kind. that is quit a stretch. you are just making crap up now.

14 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

you are a complete moron and you have been told this many times by folks other than me. you are a liar. i do not hate god. i love god and i am a big believer in jesus. but i take issue with the hate rolling out of churches against half the country. and you know what? i might be hateful cus i really dislike some folks so i will give you that one. i post on the snarky side of the pol boards for a reason. go read the guidelines. you try to mislead people all the time with stuff you post. and at the end of the day YOU stated you would take trump back right now and i am pretty sure he tried to take over the country but he either chickened out or his guys were not smart enough to pull it off. he has hurt this country badly and you helped enable him. and you still do. you would take away folks free elections just because you are a trump buttock sniffer. one thing you can take to the bank. i do not like you. i never have. and i bet i never will. you are the type to burn the world down because you do not agree with it or go along with it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you can talk all the sh*t about me you want but now you are calling me a racist? i am gonna need examples or proof of some kind. that is quit a stretch. you are just making crap up now.

The all republicans are racist crap you posted, the opinion piece.  I told you it was racist just a couple of days ago.  

5 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

The all republicans are racist crap you posted, the opinion piece.  I told you it was racist just a couple of days ago.  

most of the shooters are on the right. the facists are on the right. trump is damn sure racist. i am pretty sure i am in the majority believing what i believe. hell you side made fun of a black lady because she played some kind of flute that is two hundred years old. disgusting and black is what i heard most. oh and she was gay or bi which your side made sure to mention. just more love tho right pen?

37 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

If you can’t see how much stereotyping you just threw out, I don’t know what to say.  You really are racist against white people, it’s sad man

no i am against idiots. you saying i am racist because i am black? thats rich............

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well brother i guess if you can quit getting dog drunk and crying like you used to on here maybe i can change. you guys think it is ok to try and take over the country and subverting the constitution.some of you folks STILL lie about trump not making fun of the handicapped reporter that he made fun of on national tv. it was disgusting. trump smearing his word and waving his arms around like he was spastic and many of you deny on here. trump is more hateful than i have ever thought about being. and right now repukes are still screaming the election stolen firing up the nuts whom by the way are attracted to your side. this is a very dangerous game your side is playing and i have not seen one person on this site claim it is setting a dangerous precedence. and many on your side have even stated they would support trump taking over the country.WTF? you and others best be glad my memory is bad or i would call some folks out. and here is the thing. you guys do not listen to nice. it is either a lie or fake news. but hey hate all you want. i will give you this. i just looked it up and hate is no more than an intense dislike of someone. so i will stand corrected on that is i do not like trump even a little bit.

Quit drinking only because I can not afford it under our current poor poor leadership.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Quit drinking only because I can not afford it under our current poor poor leadership.

i do not believe that but if it happens to be true your liver will thank you. and again trumpers put biden in the white house so go look in the mirror and shake your index finger at yourself.