Hurricane Ian

AURex

18 hours ago, AURex said:

There is no humor left in our world. Or maybe I should say, there is no humor "right" in our world. Or maybe sarcasm has morphed into propaganda. Or maybe we are all caught in a politically ballistic, religiously nuclear, realm of sh*****te.

i know you were not trying to be evil or hurtful. it will be alright. folks bounce back pretty quick around here.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 11:18 PM, AURex said:

As of the latest hurricane Ian tracking predictions

North of Trumpville, south of DeSantisville.

Why have a hurricane if it doesn't clobber a bunch of politicians? Am I watching "The Sandman"?

30+ people have lost their lives, billions of dollars in devastated personal property and an extremely large number of people homeless "North of Trumpville, south of DeSantisville". Does this meet your vile twisted leftist ideology or do you need more? This is without question the sickest post I've ever seen, you have a very serious problem with your politics! 

My sincere apology to members who were upset by my OP. It was insensitive to those in the path of the hurricane and I apologize for pushing those buttons.

For those who think I haven't been there, here is my response.

I was in Mobile with 1st wife and her parents when Eloise hit in 1975

I was in Houston in 1980 when Hurricane Allen hit  and then when Hurricanes Alicia and Barry hit in 1983

I was living in Augusta GA when Hurricane Ida threw up on the eastern seaboard in 2009.

I was living in Florida when Hurricane Matthew clobbered us.

So I've been there --- and more (tornadoes in AL, earthquakes in California).

So my OP was insensitive and I apologize. But yep, I been there, done that.

Edited by AURex
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, AURex said:

My sincere apology to members who were upset by my OP. It was insensitive to those in the path of the hurricane and I apologize for pushing those buttons.

For those who think I haven't been there, here is my response.

I was in Mobile with 1st wife and her parents when Eloise hit in 1975

I was in Houston in 1980 when Hurricane Allen hit  and then when Hurricanes Alicia and Barry hit in 1983

I was living in Augusta GA when Hurricane Ida threw up on the eastern seaboard in 2009.

I was living in Florida when Hurricane Matthew clobbered us.

So I've been there --- and more (tornadoes in AL, earthquakes in California).

So my OP was insensitive and I apologize. But yep, I been there, done that.

1st class friend.........it's one of those jokes like attending someone's funeral and telling a family member of the deceased, I'm dying for another cup of coffee.....It takes a good person to apologize. 

Edited by kevon67