As Florida’s DeSantis roars ‘Onward, Christian soldiers!’ Democrats must get real about religion | Editorial

aubiefifty

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I kind of chuckle when anyone claims to know what God/Jesus would want/say or how they would judge

@icanthearyoudoes this all the time and she is one of yours, careful.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

@icanthearyoudoes this all the time and she is one of yours, careful.

is ichy a girl or are you being hateful again?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

I don’t know if she is or not.  Her gender is *not telling*, so I’m going with *her* as that what she seems to me.

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t know if she is or not.  Her gender is *not telling*, so I’m going with *her* as that what she seems to me.

well if he is a she quit blowing her skirt up!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's called a "tell".   For misogynists, calling someone a girl is an insult.

I'll add that all three people I've seen do that on this board were anti-Democrat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'll add that all three people I've seen do that on this board were anti-Democrat.

Hopefully, women will give them even more reason for their hate in the next few elections. ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Sadly, all of those I have seen do that adamantly proclaimed their "christianity".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

You do realize fifty referred to ichy as a girl.

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You do realize fifty referred to ichy as a girl.

Um, no...he asked "is ichy a girl or are you being hateful again?" That's called a question.

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Um, no...he asked "is ichy a girl or are you being hateful again?" That's called a question.

Talk about obscuration. He called ichy a girl in his question.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:22 PM, arein0 said:

forcing people to be a Christian

Exactly how would that happen? You think labeling something as a "Insert religion" nation forces you to personally adhere to that religion alone? Surely you jest. 

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

is a she not a girl? good lord you are one strange cat and i know strange very well. i understand what you did and unfortunately so did others.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

is a she not a girl? good lord you are one strange cat and i know strange very well. i understand what you did and unfortunately so did others.

Not the point fifty; your left leaning buddies are accusing me of misogyny for calling ichy a *girl*.  I was just pointing out I didn’t call her a girl, you used that term.  They would never come down on you.  I was just setting the record straight.  It appears they don’t seem to care, its all about their narrative.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Not the point fifty; your left leaning buddies are accusing me of misogyny for calling ichy a *girl*.  I was just pointing out I didn’t call her a girl, you used that term.  They would never come down on you.  I was just setting the record straight.  It appears they don’t seem to care, its all about their narrative.

well i have never heard of girl being a bad thing to call a woman so this is all new to me. and i love women. some even love me back.but still a she is a girl right?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well i have never heard of girl being a bad thing to call a woman so this is all new to me. and i love women. some even love me back.but still a she is a girl right?

It hasn’t been until just recently. Ask Leftfield.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

It hasn’t been until just recently. Ask Leftfield.

You understand nuance about as well as you spell obsfucate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

You understand nuance about as well as you spell obsfucate.

So my spelling sucks.  How’s yours?  Isn’t it obfuscate?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You deliberately called him "she".

(But you're so cute when you are weaseling. :laugh:)

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So my spelling sucks.  How’s yours?  Isn’t it obfuscate?

Yep....I earned that one. 

Hell of a time to have a brain fart.

• Haha 1