As Florida’s DeSantis roars ‘Onward, Christian soldiers!’ Democrats must get real about religion | Editorial

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If he was only the Governor of Virginia he would have been forgiven.

I know. 

If only Florida was as culturally tolerant as Virginia. Our southern heritage of blackface, lynching's and crossburnings are quickly disappearing because of these pansy-a** liberals. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I know. 

If only Florida was as culturally tolerant as Virginia. Our southern heritage of blackface, lynching's and crossburnings are quickly disappearing because of these pansy-a** liberals. 

Tolerant, not in the last decade or so.  Leftist are the most authoritarian group we have.

On 9/26/2022 at 9:54 PM, PUB78 said:

Godlessness and Big Government are the religions of the Democrats.

i call bull. of the libs i know most believe in god and are church goers.

On 9/27/2022 at 7:32 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Please explain just how our country is forcing people to be Christian.  They are forcing children to study gender identity at 5 years old though. 

how many drug rehab places have you ever been to? in my area to get help they force you to attend some kind of church of which these places are affiliated  . this is not hearsay either. and some of you seem to be big on the trans thing  but some of you never say a word about those getting sent to camps to turn them from gay to straight. they are mostly religious as well and many are minors that are forced to go. and when you want prayer in school and not all the students are christian what then? you guys work every single day to try to force at least certain aspects of christianity. and if you read much most do not give a damn what anyone else thinks they prayer back in schools. and the fact you can pray on your own or take religious studies as an elective does not matter with many. they keep saying if god had not left the schools we would not be in the shape we are in.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Tolerant, not in the last decade or so.  Leftist are the most authoritarian group we have.

Indeed.  I am sick of the leftist telling me what I can and cannot do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Indeed.  I am sick of the leftist telling me what I can and cannot do.

Make sure you’re vaccinated whether you need it or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Make sure you’re vaccinated whether you need it or not.

Exactly, no one needs vaccines.  Vaccines are just about control.

The people who were herded up and vaccinated are now damaged.  They are victims of an oppressive leftist regime.  I cannot imagine why Trump ever funded those stupid vaccines.  Fauci is an enemy of the state.

• Like 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Exactly, no one needs vaccines.  Vaccines are just about control.

The people who were herded up and vaccinated are now damaged.  They are victims of an oppressive leftist regime.  I cannot imagine why Trump ever funded those stupid vaccines.  Fauci is an enemy of the state.

A little extreme for my tastes, but you are coming around.

On 9/27/2022 at 1:00 PM, pensacolatiger said:

Brother we (Christians) are all struggling Christians.  Jesus is the only answer.  There’s monumental external pressure to “get in line” with so many things that are unGodly.  Murder, slavery (trafficking), lawlessness.  Not dictating anything political to you right now, but would recommend taking a biblical view of the world.  And the less views you have that oppose the Bible, the more peace you’ll have

Your hypocrisy is absolutely breathtaking, even if expected.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i call bull. of the libs i know most believe in god and are church goers.

how many drug rehab places have you ever been to? in my area to get help they force you to attend some kind of church of which these places are affiliated  . this is not hearsay either. and some of you seem to be big on the trans thing  but some of you never say a word about those getting sent to camps to turn them from gay to straight. they are mostly religious as well and many are minors that are forced to go. and when you want prayer in school and not all the students are christian what then? you guys work every single day to try to force at least certain aspects of christianity. and if you read much most do not give a damn what anyone else thinks they prayer back in schools. and the fact you can pray on your own or take religious studies as an elective does not matter with many. they keep saying if god had not left the schools we would not be in the shape we are in.

Church goers eh?  I noticed you left out Christians.  Maybe because it’s hard to get past the whole thou shalt not murder thing

20 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Church goers eh?  I noticed you left out Christians.  Maybe because it’s hard to get past the whole thou shalt not murder thing

same animal to me you are just looking for crap to jump on. you ignore the subject and call out how i call something or thinking i hate christians etc..............

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

same animal to me you are just looking for crap to jump on. you ignore the subject and call out how i call something or thinking i hate christians etc..............

I’m pretty blunt, and sound meaner than I mean too sometimes.  My point is you can’t be for and against God at the same time.  Murder (abortion) is a pretty clear dividing issue

53 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I’m pretty blunt, and sound meaner than I mean too sometimes.  My point is you can’t be for and against God at the same time.  Murder (abortion) is a pretty clear dividing issue

oh no buddy.........you took your shots and do all the time. sack up and own them. i am very blunt and to the point. i have even been mad on here before but i do not think i have ever tried to be mean on here. " that darn pensacola hacked my lily so i am going to be mean to him with mean posts as soon as i get a minute to do so. you are confusing me with your boy trump i can only assume. were you one of the christians saying trump was sent by god to straighten the country out?

Edited by aubiefifty
trying to talk on phone and type at th same time does not work.
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Are you God?

30 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

It's okay.  Jesus would probably appreciate you being mean, rude, insulting.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

oh no buddy.........you took your shots and do all the time. sack up and own them. i am very blunt and to the point. i have even been mad on here before but i do not think i have ever tried to be mean on here. " that darn pensacola hacked my lily so i am going to be mean to him with mean posts as soon as i get a minute to do so. you are confusing me with your boy trump i can only assume. were you one of the christians saying trump was sent by god to straighten the country out?

Not following where you’re going man.  My point is if your spiritual views and political views oppose each other, what do you stand for?

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Not following where you’re going man.  My point is if your spiritual views and political views oppose each other, what do you stand for?

honest? i call it standing on shaky ground. i am down with jesus and i believe love is the higher law. i try to keep it simple.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

That’s a really weird thing to say, are you ok?  I know I’m not always nice but will gladly talk to you about Jesus

see this is where many so called christians lose me. the last thing in the world i would do is ask someone that acts like a turd on here for advice concerning god. and i am pretty sure you got the gist of what he was saying. good grief.

we will never know half the horrors those immigrants have gone through. they struggle nd struggle and finally get here and they think maybe i can help my family only to find out it was a suckass ruse by a purported chritian that ended up hurting a lot of folks including children.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we will never know half the horrors those immigrants have gone through. they struggle nd struggle and finally get here and they think maybe i can help my family only to find out it was a suckass ruse by a purported chritian that ended up hurting a lot of folks including children.

What are you talking about?  What Christian group has told them to come to America?  That was Biden and his administration.  If you want to blame some one blame him.  2 million in the last year alone.  53 died in an 18 wheeler and hundreds died trying to cross the Rio Grande all because of Biden.

8D220682-C668-4AFD-9403-D4D08F14DDB9.webp

• Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

honest? i call it standing on shaky ground. i am down with jesus and i believe love is the higher law. i try to keep it simple.

But have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?  You might not agree with me or like me, but that don’t mean I can’t pray for you.

There’s a lot of anger in the world right now.  I’m not recommending a shift in all of your political views, but there’s peace in aligning your political views and how the Bible tells us to live

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

The same people that advocated for defunding the police want open borders.  Blue/red glasses aside, how does that make sense?

14 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

But have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?  You might not agree with me or like me, but that don’t mean I can’t pray for you.

There’s a lot of anger in the world right now.  I’m not recommending a shift in all of your political views, but there’s peace in aligning your political views and how the Bible tells us to live

So you welcome the immigrants?

You support programs to feed the poor, shelter the homeless?

14 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

The same people that advocated for defunding the police want open borders.  Blue/red glasses aside, how does that make sense?

again. i do not know one lib that does not want something on the border. you got a link for that?