Tank gives the team Beats

AuCivilEng1

I am so amazed and happy to see this from the Tank. While others are crying and whining about what may or may not happen, this team is moving on. I for one am excited! 

• Like 4

It's cool he's doing this before he even gets to the league.  Thank you NIL. Nice to see Positive use to it. 

Thank you Tank!

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

It's cool he's doing this before he even gets to the league.  Thank you NIL. Nice to see Positive use to it. 

Thank you Tank!

Very well put.

+1 one from me too, speaks volumes to the young man, he also included a note "“There is no ‘I’ in team, but together we are family, brothers, an army! A group of guys that are unstoppable when together! Always remember it’s us vs. the world!”, thats class right there.

I'm sure his parents are really proud of him as I am, War Eagle Tank!

• Like 1

This is why you support the team whether you support the coach or not. We have good kids with good hearts, who are just living their dreams. And just to ice the cake, Tank has a reason to be more upset than almost anyone on the team, but this is how he responds. Great guy!

• Like 7

I’m sure it’s a one off deal sponsored by Beats. They just got lots of free publicity.  Still, pretty cool and I agree, love to see team unity in the storm.  Nice leadership, Tank!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

This is why you support the team whether you support the coach or not. We have good kids with good hearts, who are just living their dreams. And just to ice the cake, Tank has a reason to be more upset than almost anyone on the team, but this is how he responds. Great guy!

Well said. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Agree. Never know, this can ignite a team and it needs to start tomorrow. He’s a good person and needs to be fed the rock. He’s our best chance at wins in general, so they damn well better use him. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 8:41 PM, RunInRed said:

I’m sure it’s a one off deal sponsored by Beats. They just got lots of free publicity.  Still, pretty cool and I agree, love to see team unity in the storm.  Nice leadership, Tank!

He was just doing his job.  None of that was Tank's idea. It was a deal managed and brokered by Beats.  There is ZERO enthusiasm in his body language or presence.  What I find interesting is that they got around Rich McGlynn.