*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, autiger88 said:

I thought so just wanted to make sure. I guess picking boogers or something SMH

but also why the hell wasn't that initiated by the replay booth? you have one job?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think it was like 4th and 4. I honestly wouldn't trust our defense with that distance lol 

I don't trust AU d in the past 10 years with 3rd and 24

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's literally every where.

This is also a bad post considering his previous plays avoiding pressure and making long passes

It’s a crap shoot at best and you know it. 

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I hope someone can clear this up. If Rich lets our NIL thrive then okay, but if we truly couldn't even get someone as good as Muschamp like WDE says, I suspect or at least hope he won't last long. But if Pearl supports him then that makes me feel more hopeful?

I need to hear SEVERAL people say they HEARD Pearl support him before I believe one poster.  Maybe, Pearl is just being nice.

• Like 1

I’m no expert, but watching Tate Johnson, he may be outplaying anyone in our anemic line. At least he engages his guy and is physical. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

but also why the hell wasn't that initiated by the replay booth? you have one job?!

Right it clearly showed 0:00 on the clock but yet nothing from our coaches or the replay booth I don't understand it. Unless the the TV one is faster but that's not usually how it is. 🤦🤷