SEC Now headed to Auburn for Penn State

aubiefifty

SEC Now headed to Auburn for Penn State game: ‘It’s among my favorite stops,’ Paul Finebaum says

Updated: Sep. 12, 2022, 10:47 a.m.|Published: Sep. 12, 2022, 10:38 a.m.
2 minutes

John Daly on SEC Nation

John Daly joined the SEC Nation crew in Arkansas ahead of the Razorbacks' game with Cincinnati on Saturday, Sept. 3. SEC Nation will be in Auburn this week for the Penn State game.

SEC Nation, the SEC Network’s traveling pre-game show, is headed to The Plains ahead of Saturday’s SEC-Big Ten matchup between Auburn and visiting Penn State.

The show will originate from the Wellness Kitchen Green Space from 9-11 a.m. (10 a.m. to noon ET) on Saturday, Sept. 17.

“Always one of the best and most enjoyable stops,” Paul Finebaum told AL.com on Monday. “Personally, it’s among my favorite stops since Auburn was my first beat covering football in Birmingham.”

Laura Rutledge hosts the show, her sixth season in the host’s chair and her seventh on the show, and will be joined by Finebaum, Roman Harper, Jordan Rodgers and Tim Tebow for a weekly breakdown of the SEC football action to come.

Additionally, “Marty & McGee” will be live on Saturday from 8-9 a.m. (9-10 a.m. ET) as Marty Smith and Ryan McGee meet at the intersection of southern lifestyle and college football to bring viewers the latest headlines, Hillbilly and otherwise, across the SEC landscape.

“Marty & McGee” will be live on the road with “SEC Nation” every Saturday this fall.

The Wellness Kitchen Green Space will also be home to “The Paul Finebaum Show” Friday from 2-6 p.m. (3-7 p.m. ET).

Mark Heim is a sports reporter for The Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Heim.

we need someone to stand behind paul with an AUFAm sign. talk about free advertising. big and tasteful and i bet a lot folks will come check us out.