Orange -Out Game Against PSU

toddc

I love it!

War Eagle 🦅 

• Like 2

D. Hall feeds off of these orange games. I can’t wait to see him hit em with the archery!

BEFBCA56-F894-427F-B2EE-F53E4A2B14E3.jpeg

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

All Orange has always looked the best in my opinion.  Never really dug the blue outs.  White outs just don't make sense to me since our primary colors are orange and blue.  stripe the stadium never really stands out with the blue for whatever reason.  The big question is this when the orange unis come out?  Might as well pull that band aid off and see how AUful or AUsome they look.

• Like 3

Listen, I know this comes up once a year but dammit Auburn please do it, I wanna see us in orange one time before I die.

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Read where a couple of seniors are lobbying for orange jerseys. With the implications of this game you put tradition aside and do it

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Please, please, please baby jesus please make it happen captain 👩‍✈️!!

This could save the Harsin era or torch it if transitional folks had their way. I would love to see orange jerseys 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This could save the Harsin era or torch it if transitional folks had their way. I would love to see orange jerseys 

If you still lose 100%. Not sure who makes the final decision on that though 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I say roll the dice and try it out. If we win nobody can say anything and it would probably help somewhat in recruiting and if we lose well.....

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

if i am not mistaken i believe we have just been killed every single time we wore orange jerseys. i am not even sure if you can google that so maybe one of the guys knows. i am afraid we jinx ourselves.

I’m trying to visualize what a modern orange Auburn jersey would even look like. Orange is a very difficult color to pull off. Auburn is supposed to be burnt orange and they seem to go more and more fluorescent every year. Bright orange worked for the SCLSU Mud Dogs though, and they won the Bourbon Bowl

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I will not be wearing orange.  The cheer isn't "Kick em in the butt Big Orange”.

Someone needs to learn our fight song…

Fight on, you orange and blue. 
Go! Go! Go! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

here is what i found on orange jerseys so it would appear i was wrong. i thought you guys might enjoy it. dye hated orange and that is good enough for me........

I have a feeling we will play well against Penn State. A win or a close loss. 

I also have a feeling if we wear orange jerseys we will get blown out. 

I have no idea why I feel these feelings, so please do not ask. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2