*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, HabitualChiller said:

We'll win today...hopefully. 

Next two wins will be Mizzou and Western Kentucky. Those two are essentially guarantees imo. 

Could still get to 6 with dubs over Miss St. and Arky/TAMU.

Harsin is ******* toast. Likelihood of him winning an SEC game this year is slim. 

Lol. See? You can't. 

You guys really think a coach go to a team and day 1 the defense be awesome....that's wild. Do any of you even know okst roster on defense

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

You're judging the guy off one game at a new job vs. his long resume of success?

He was great at Stanford. That’s about it my man. 

What is the obsession with Mason? Lol I loved his personally and wish he would’ve worked out but it didn’t. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Me too. I can't wait until next season, when we won't have to hear that anymore.

That would be nice! 

Just now, DAG said:

Honestly, as fans, we deserve way better. This is one of the most loyal fanbases out here. since 2014, it has been a drag just to find consistent, competent football. I think this is honestly the first time where I am like whatever about Auburn football.

Agreed. I just feel indifferent to with everyone passing second. It’s amazing. I just feel this is a bottom tier P5 team competing.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

This game has unfortunately revealed that some of the dividends many were hoping would bear out under Harsin may have been wishful thinking. Good teams handle their business against lesser opponents at home. I can hope that we continue to get better, but we can’t kid ourselves. We are not a good football team. 

All the discipline and locker room talk is going up in smoke. 

You have to have Ashford in if nothing else for his running ability. If TJ was more of a threat I’d say no. 

Edited by jptiger
Spelling

Well if we lose we won't be the only team in the SEC that lost a game we shouldnt. Looking at you Texas a&m.(called that btw)

Edited by autiger88

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

There’s a good run by Ashford.  Much needed.

That’s what Harsin was trying to get earlier. 
Had it worked, opinions would have been a bit different. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

He was great at Stanford. That’s about it my man. 

What is the obsession with Mason? Lol I loved his personally and wish he would’ve worked out but it didn’t. 

Stanford was his last DC job before Auburn. You said yourself he was great there.

And he he did alright as a HC at Vandy. That's the hardest job in America. 

He's a great recruiter. 

And our D was good last year. Minus a couple bad games. 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Well if we lose we won't be the only team in the SEC that lost a game we shouldnt. Looking at you Texas a&m.

Yeah, we didn’t buy the #1 recruiting class at least. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 1