*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This team's best chance for the year is to go full 2013.  Read-option offense with Robby using Tank/Hunter/Damari.

Its not at all what Harsin wants to do, but its the best chance to win.

I agree. Right now, Harsin has to decide how he can save this Season in the next 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think we clean up the mistakes and come out on fire! Come on people, have a little positivity! This is just the Harsin process!

Hard to stay positive when we have to rally support and positivity against and powerhouse team like San Jose State. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I really hope we see some of Holden tonight.

I was just thinking that he was next on the list. It would be someone that no one has seen. But it may not help, if none 

of the other players don't put their mind into the game.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

If we lose this game, Harsin should be let go.

We will find a way to win. San Jose State isn't even playing well, which is the craziest part. 

The problem is we will lost a lot more games immediately after. 

• Like 2

TJ Finley runs pat the line of scrimmage and still throws the ball, then later he slides 2 yards short of the first down. There's a reason LSU fans celebrated him entering the transfer portal. This is the 3rd year that he has been starting at QB for SEC teams and I'm sorry, he just doesn't have it. When you're 6'7" and 250 lbs. and this is all you can do? Sad sad times on the Plains if TJ Finley is the best QB you can put on the field.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I’m so sick of “waiting on next season”. I know I’m preaching to the choir. Just so over it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Already moved on, IMO. CBH is on limited time.

At this point, this team looks like a joke and a very poorly coached team. We may not win 5 games this year. This program is now comfortably in the bottom four of the SEC and not improving at all. AU football has now become a complete laughingstock. Pathetic. Keep Harsin or fire him, no decent coach wants this job. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This team's best chance for the year is to go full 2013.  Read-option offense with Robby using Tank/Hunter/Damari.

Its not at all what Harsin wants to do, but its the best chance to win.

I’ve been saying to run the Nick Marshall offense with Ashford for a while.  Harsin doesn’t have the player at QB he needs to run the offense he wants and he’s too stubborn to do anything different. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Hard to stay positive when we have to rally support and positivity against and powerhouse team like San Jose State. 

Hey man, I’m trying to channel my inner @DAGand find the power of positivity in all the ca-ca we are witnessing. Unfortunately I think he was on to something getting it all out of the way in the offseason.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

Hugh Freeze, measure for drapes. 😢😢😢

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, shabby said:

Really? The product on the field tonight can't even sniff Gus's farts. Gus was perenal 8 and 4. This 3 and 8 quality tonight. 

This is what a lot of people on here have a hard time understanding. We went from a stale, mediocre coach to a true dud. 

Firing Gus was still the right move, even if the next move doesn't work out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

I was just thinking that he was next on the list. It would be someone that no one has seen. But it may not help, if none 

of the other players don't put their mind into the game.

I’m watching him warm up right now throwing to Robby and his release is the fastest by far and the spin on the ball is perfect.  We at least need to see what all he can do.  

1 minute ago, cbo said:

We will find a way to win. San Jose State isn't even playing well, which is the craziest part. 

Yeah, I just don’t see us getting better. 

Tell me it’s the beer. 

Please.

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

Yeah that’s a great point. SJSU isn’t playing sharp or getting breaks. We are just really bad tonight. And it doesn’t seem to be fluky. Terrible blocking. Bad QB play.