*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

This team's best chance for the year is to go full 2013.  Read-option offense with Robby using Tank/Hunter/Damari.

Its not at all what Harsin wants to do, but its the best chance to win.

• Like 4

Just now, GreenTiger said:

Said the ATM fan two hours earlier 🤣🤣

Poor Aggies. All that money down the drain. At least we were picked last.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Can’t run the ball if SJS has it the whole half . AU better bust some ass or will die by the way of ND or TXAM

If you don't throw 2 picks, SJSU doesnt get the ball the whole half.

• Like 1

Just now, far_away_fan said:

If this game plays out, could be worse. I was all for giving him a chance, but this isn’t good.

I agree, I was on the fence thinking (or maybe just praying) that we were heading the right direction at least. I have no idea how Harsin and his coaches come up with anything to counter in the second half. This team is not prepared, not executing and hardly giving any effort.

• Love 1

Just now, DAG said:

UGA looks like a fairly easy pick to repeat. Damn Kirby Smart..

They look head and shoulders better than Bama this year. So much balance and power. The Offense is ungodly good and with a middling QB like Bennett no less.

The defense has reloaded so that's scary in and of itself given how many draft picks they had last year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

The bad thing is how Harsin basically came in and overhauled this staff in the image of Boise State by bringing "His Guys" in and getting rid of some of the name recognition on the staff for Boise names.

With Greene gone, this product basically becomes Harsin's so if the D and O don't look at least marginally more capable against non-power five competition with all the additions coming to the SEC, the Board won't hesitate to move on if tonight is bad.

Already moved on, IMO. CBH is on limited time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

They look head and shoulders better than Bama this year. So much balance and power. The Offense is ungodly good and with a middling QB like Bennett no less.

The defense has reloaded so that's scary in and of itself given how many draft picks they had last year.

I rest my case...:whistle:

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I agree,  we will eek out a win and be left with tons of questions 

Oh there’s very little to question about the road this program is on. I appreciate the defense playing a quarter and a half so far. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm in my 30s and still think they could claim me on their insurance 

Shenker just co-signed with me on a Honda Civic . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Time of Possession was awful.  Defense on the field the entire first half.  Need to sustain some drives on offense, keep the defense fresh.  

Well. The D could actually help your premise. But they are not.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

This team's best chance for the year is to go full 2013.  Read-option offense with Robby using Tank/Hunter/Damari.

Its not at all what Harsin wants to do, but its the best chance to win.

Nowhere near the offensive line as that year.   It won’t work with the upcoming teams.   

3 minutes ago, TigerSquirrel said:

But is he really the best option!?!😏

I say put in the Bama Slayer!

He himself almost beat Alabama if his leg didn't get folded. Max Johnson should've beaten them. beating last year's Alabama team doesn't mean as much as it once did

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

If you don't throw 2 picks, SJSU doesnt get the ball the whole half.

Brad I’m angry . I can’t handle logic 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1