Alabama at Texas

Barnacle

26 minutes ago, Didba said:

Could never get into dove or duck hunting.  Tried a couple times.

To each their own for sure. Duck hunting can be a real pain in the ass, and is typically best in the worst types of weather, but that’s part of what makes it so rewarding. Dove hunting is great because it doesn’t require any skill other than knowing how to fire a shotgun. Usually involves a lot of socializing and cold beer. I actually just got back from a dove hunting trip in Argentina, which was an experience all in itself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

To each their own for sure. Duck hunting can be a real pain in the ass, and is typically best in the worst types of weather, but that’s part of what makes it so rewarding. Dove hunting is great because it doesn’t require any skill other than knowing how to fire a shotgun. Usually involves a lot of socializing and cold beer. I actually just got back from a dove hunting trip in Argentina, which was an experience all in itself. 

man, I went one time in east Alabama with my uncle, didn't hit a thing

Don't get me wrong I'd love to learn its just our land in west Alabama isn't conducive for it.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 7:33 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

Good luck to you. My teeth are good and I am not a redneck. Harvey was a bad person that doesn't represent most Bama fans. Is rasslin a real word? I didn't bother looking it up because I figure its an auburn thing.

Harvey didn’t represent most UAT graduates, but most of the UAT fanbase aren’t UAT graduates…

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, AUFlyer99 said:

Harvey didn’t represent most UAT graduates, but most of the UAT fanbase aren’t UAT graduates…

Most AU fans are not AU graduates. Seriously, you can say that about any fanbase. I hope that helps.............

On 9/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

Most AU fans are not AU graduates. Seriously, you can say that about any fanbase. I hope that helps.............

I have lived here all of my life-the majority of Alabama fans are not graduates  and have no connection other than the football team.  Most have never set foot on campus except to a football game. There is no comparison to Auburn  as to the number of sidewalk fans. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dshep4au said:

I have lived here all of my life-the majority of Alabama fans are not graduates  and have no connection other than the football team.  Most have never set foot on campus except to a football game. There is no comparison to Auburn  as to the number of sidewalk fans. 

I grew up in Opelika, and it was full of the Turd Nation sidewalk alumni. They couldn't find Tuscaloosa on a map, much less spell it. They'd be lucky to spell GED. 

Edited by Eagle-1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:16 PM, Dshep4au said:

You can say the same for AU people! Thank you.......................