bigbird

Just now, DAG said:

EVERYTIME I COME IN HERE IT IS ONE OF YOU GUS HATERS BRINGING UP GUS

That offense...Ooof 🙈🙉🙊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, bigbird said:

That offense...Ooof 🙈🙉🙊

Same ole same ole. Athletes playing QB. It is amazing to me how some people just never grow.

• Like 1

Incredible. Astounding. Befuddling.

Coach Three-n-out loses a winnable one because no miracle materialized. 
L’ville almost figured it out but their D had bad hands, too. If it’s a pass play, Plumlee ONLY has one hot receiver. Only need to watch the eyes. If the hot receiver is in triple coverage, well, he’s still getting the pass.

Wow, L’ville tried to give it away on the 4th down at 3 minutes. There’s plenty of baaaaaaad play callin’ going around early this season. 

• Like 3

It was an ugly game on both sides. Neither coach deserved to win that game. Gus tried to make Rhys Plumlee play like Jarrett Stidham with all the dropping back. He's an athlete back there, not a drop-back QB.

Louisville is awful and UCF has way more talent. Kobe Hudson can't even crack the field because Heupel left a ton of skill talent. According to their fans they used to score over 30 just about every game.

Plumlee is a terrible passer. If they had decent QB play they win that game, IMO. Also, watching UCF on offense brought back bad memories. His offense hasn't evolved at all!

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Like 3

plumlee isn't a bad passer imo he is bad at decision making but honestly, I know that bowser guy is a good rb but he didn't need to be in that game -- Louisville had some big boys and they should of used some of the speedy backs to counter that dline. terrible play calling in the 2nd half and ucf's dline is undersized. 

• Like 1

Read the above for transcendent level of "I told you so you dumb SoBs"

Edited by Didba
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

That offense...Ooof 🙈🙉🙊

its almost like they knew what plays were next or something. L shut them down in the second half. Kind of dont feel bad for ucf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

its almost like they knew what plays were next or something. L shut them down in the second half. Kind of dont feel bad for ucf.

I am really hoping Gus has success there but he doesn't make it easy. I watched his press conference...then asked myself why I did. 

• Haha 1

I get no joy at seeing Gus fail. Well maybe just the slightest but only because it gives me hope that Auburn wasn’t the problem. I thought maybe getting fired and going somewhere with less pressure would get him to try some new things. Nope. Shame. He was an amazing play caller as an offensive coordinator. 

19 minutes ago, gravejd said:

He was an amazing play caller as an offensive coordinator. 

IMO, that's where he needs to remain. Peter Principle participant.

6 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

So many bad memories of recent AU teams watching that awful display of second half football. Wow. 10 straight times could not convert a third down. 

Shades of the '17 (I believe) LSU game. Gus's halftime interview "I like where we are"...then nothing in the second half proved he literally liked where he was. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Wait, is Gus calling plays at UCF this year.

I can never remember whether he calls plays in even, or odd years. 🤔

After '13 they were all odd years. 

• Haha 1