come laugh at me

aubiefifty

i got super buzzed last night. i was binge watching justified and passed out with my head in my hands. well my hands slip and my forehead bonks the keyboard and when i wake up this morning my puter screen was upside down.....lol. man i had to call some folks to get it back to normal thus me being late this morning. and i have no qualms about getting high but i had to do some running yesterday and i did wear myself out. as you guys know i am a joker because i think laughter makes bad things easier to take when we are mad of frustrated. so come have a laugh on me boys! grins

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Rookie mistake.  Come on Fitty!!!

i know. i got friends fighting over an estate and i have to go to court and i was worried so i partied like it was 1999. at least the keyboard left no marks......grins

13 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Just try not to go to court high. 

NO, no, no, no, no......  You don't go to court drunk.  You always go high.  Ask any reputable attorney. 

24 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

at least the keyboard left no marks

Fitty, I can still see the space bar imprint across your forehead. 

I don't expect perfection but, I do expect professionalism.  This better not happen again.

Do you think this kind of thing happens to Willie Nelson,,, no.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Fitty, I can still see the space bar imprint across your forehead. 

I don't expect perfection but, I do expect professionalism.  This better not happen again.

Do you think this kind of thing happens to Willie Nelson,,, no.

yes i am a bad stoner.no marks as my forehead only slipped about four inches but if you guys could have seen my face when i saw the screen was upside down would have been epic i imagine. i promise to do better but i will never let them pry the pot from my cold dead hands.....grins.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Just try not to go to court high. 

i never get high and drive. hell i drive like a geezer so i do not need to make it worse...............but thans for worrying about me. that is a form of ove and i am already thinking of dumping david for you. but could you handle the mighty aubes?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

yes i am a bad stoner.no marks as my forehead only slipped about four inches but if you guys could have seen my face when i saw the screen was upside down would have been epic i imagine. i promise to do better but i will never let them pry the pot from my cold dead hands.....grins.

I have to admit I am being somewhat of a hypocrite.  Same thing happened to me once.  Only, I just thought the screen was upside down.  Actually, I had put the laptop on the floor and fallen asleep hanging off the side of the bed.  So, it was actually me who was upside down.  We all have those days.  Well, except for Willie

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I have to admit I am being somewhat of a hypocrite.  Same thing happened to me once.  Only, I just thought the screen was upside down.  Actually, I had put the laptop on the floor and fallen asleep hanging off the side of the bed.  So, it was actually me who was upside down.  We all have those days.  Well, except for Willie

i smoked some of willies reserve and it was all around the best i ever had. super quality high..............willie knows his weed

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

hell i drive like a geezer

Never drive between Bham and Hueytown on a Friday afternoon.  It's as close to NASCAR as you can get without actually being on the track.  They'll eat you alive.

• Like 1