week 2 television info

aubiefifty

Auburn Tigers vs. San Jose State Spartans live stream, TV channel, start time, odds | Week 2

Data Skrive
2-3 minutes

Tank Bigsby will lead the Auburn Tigers (1-0) into their matchup versus the San Jose State Spartans (1-0) at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.

From an offensive standpoint, Auburn ranks 35th in the FBS with 497.0 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 35th in total defense (271.0 yards allowed per contest). San Jose State has been sputtering offensively, ranking 18th-worst with 288.0 total yards per game. It has been more effective defensively, giving up 395.0 total yards per contest (78th-ranked).

Buy Tigers Tickets

We will dive into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on TV.

Auburn vs San Jose State: Live Streaming Info, TV Channel & Game Time

• Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
  • Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Stadium: Jordan-Hare Stadium
  • TV Channel: ESPN
  • Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

@aubiefiftyis apparently fake news.

smh

it was legit. i cannot cover for every mistake someone might make. if i know it is wrong i will not print it. ignore me and you will now have to worry about it suga.........

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it was legit. i cannot cover for every mistake someone might make. if i know it is wrong i will not print it. ignore me and you will now have to worry about it suga.........

It was a joke, fifty

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I don’t think he was blaming you fitty…

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I don’t think he was blaming you fitty…

we do this all the time.

• Haha 1

Espn keeps airing these things where only 75% of the people can watch it. Wtf? Do they want viewership for ad-sales or not? Exhausting trying to guide all the folks around me in real life every week how to watch something. They filmed it. Sent booth announcers to it. Negotiated rights to it. Sold tv ads for it. Then came up with some cock and bull about how people should see? I'm mostly griping about last week, but I'm sure theyll exclude a decent percentage this week too. I have many buddies that watched Mercer, but at work (50 folks give or take) and family (20ish) I was the only one that saw it. Rant over. I'm drunk.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Espn keeps airing these things where only 75% of the people can watch it. Wtf? Do they want viewership for ad-sales or not? Exhausting trying to guide all the folks around me in real life every week how to watch something. They filmed it. Sent booth announcers to it. Negotiated rights to it. Sold tv ads for it. Then came up with some cock and bull about how people should see? I'm mostly griping about last week, but I'm sure theyll exclude a decent percentage this week too. I have many buddies that watched Mercer, but at work (50 folks give or take) and family (20ish) I was the only one that saw it. Rant over. I'm drunk.

we seem to be streaming more than we ever did before and this is troubling to me. but we are used to earning what we get.