Bobo

LPTiger

Disclaimer: I tried the search function...    So Bobo took a job as an analyst at UGA back in January.   Was that his only option, did he do it for family reasons or some other non-obvious reason?    Is this cause to be more excited about this year, i.e. our OC last year was so bad no one else would hire him, thus this year has to be better....  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Disclaimer: I tried the search function...    So Bobo took a job as an analyst at UGA back in January.   Was that his only option, did he do it for family reasons or some other non-obvious reason?    Is this cause to be more excited about this year, i.e. our OC last year was so bad no one else would hire him, thus this year has to be better....  

We are still paying him a million bucks.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Think he's running outta options. UGA got sick of him as OC, failed miserably as MWC HC at CSU, and then got canned after a year as P5 OC. His only options may have been to take a G5 OC job or P5 analyst position. With his son a freshman, it makes sense. Then maybe he can convince Kirby to promote him to OC if/when Monken moves on.