Call your shot: Mercer

bigbird

• bigbird changed the title to Call your shot: Mercer

Just now, bigbird said:

Name a specific event or stat line you think will happen during this week's Mercer game.

I predict we have a defensive score

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I predict we have a special teams score and probably a punt return. Hopefully they are punting a lot.

Edited by toddc

2 or fewer sacks (given up), 200+ rushing for us. The power of optimism here trying to will  the OL to success, lol

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

2 or fewer sacks (given up), 200+ rushing for us. The power of optimism here trying to will  the OL to success, lol

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Name specific event or stat line you think will happen during this week's Mercer game.

oprah-winfrey-you-get-an-a.gif 

• Haha 1

Not a prediction, but I am hoping to see our OL improved from last season and to see Tate handling his duties as center well.  I think TJ can do wonders if the line will give him time.

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Tank Bigsby - 125 yards rushing

boy you live dangerously...........rolls eyes    lol

• Haha 4

i predict pain,misery,and suffering...........the mercy bears will get no honey after the game.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

We don’t give up a defensive TD.

i got a hundred bucks says you are wrong and tomorrow is payday. wanna bet? we can used bird to be the middle man to pay the winner if he agrees and it does not get him in trouble.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i got a hundred bucks says you are wrong and tomorrow is payday. wanna bet? we can used bird to be the middle man to pay the winner if he agrees and it does not get him in trouble.

I really don’t think this is a gambling site, sooooo, if they score an offensive TD on our defense I will *like* 100 posts of yours in the political forum.  I will guarantee you it will hurt me more than giving you $100 bucks.  Of course, if we hold them without an offensive TD, you will have to do the same for my posts.

What say you?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1