Time to guess our final record

gr82b4au

Ok winner wins… nothing.

I am going with 6-6. 
we will win: 

mercer (closer than we want as we work out the kinks)

sjs 

mizzou

Ark

miss st

western KY

I am 50-50 on swapping Arkansas and LSU. If we start out 3-0 we may win 7 or 8. If we lose one of the first two games then all bets are off. 

I think we play Iowa St in a bowl. Go 7-6 overall  

4 likely wins, 2 likely losses, 6 toss-ups, 2 on the road. 

I'll give 50% on the toss-ups. 

7-5 (eta: math obviously not my strong suit)

Edited by aucom96

I’m going 7 and 5 with a do so bowl, but hopefully something to build on. I don’t think TJ is starting my game 8 or so. I think possibly Ashford comes in and provides a spark to win another game or two. Then again my true expectations are actually a little lower than last year, because I’m not at all sold on our OL. 

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

4-8 with a loss to SJS.

Really?

13 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

a loss to SJS

You look at their schedule results from last season? They got trounced by average teams like Western Michigan, Colorado State, Utah State and Fresno State.

I'm more concerned about Western Kentucky.

• Like 1

Some of these predictions make me sad. But they’re probably realistic. I just hope the new coach next year retains Caddy and Etheridge.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8-4. 

21 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Some of these predictions make me sad. But they’re probably realistic. I just hope the new coach next year retains Caddy and Etheridge.

Won't be a new coach next year... If so, we're going down for a while like Tennessee did.  

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Won't be a new coach next year... If so, we're going down for a while like Tennessee did.  

Dude if we go 4-8 and lose to SJSU, no way Harsin makes it past that game. But another 6-6 season I think does him in too. It’s not rebuilding if the incoming talent is less talented than the current talent. If we go 6-6 again, we are Tennessee, because the fight to get back is going to take years. A lot of our future rides on him winning enough games to convince recruits he’s worth their time.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Were coming off a losing season and picked to finish last in the West. I think were there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

4-8 with a loss to SJS.

Wouldn't be a complete shocker. Chevan Cordeiro can sling it and he's a very mobile QB. Teams have to be able to put up points in today's CFB. Unless you have an elite defense, i don't think teams can always lean on the defense so heavily to carry them. That's been one of our biggest issues.