Tennessee AD Danny White congratulates Greene

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I'm talking about the media, not AG's race. 

The media has been against Auburn since 1957. Nothing we can do about it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

No, you're not waiting. You'd have to have been living under a rock to have missed his multiple interviews with other universities (NONE of which hired him - tell you anything?), the mess he made with ham-handed budget cuts, etc. The only thing you were waiting on was to find an excuse to use that chip on your shoulder. 

I am waiting!! Auburn athletic dept is in better shape than he found it, what you and some others will fabricate is bull chit rumors like you did see above, I would want the hell out this place to base on all the diatribe that was being said about him and lies, do you think Greene is going homeless because he WALKED away from this environment?? he's too SMART and actually way smarter than you, that Excuse you are referring to congrats we live with daily. I hope you are right with God because he knows all too well about that excuse, but that's ok you have General Burgess and the rest of jimmy minions to run the AD.

10 hours ago, eaglenest said:

I am waiting!! Auburn athletic dept is in better shape than he found it, what you and some others will fabricate is bull chit rumors like you did see above, I would want the hell out this place to base on all the diatribe that was being said about him and lies, do you think Greene is going homeless because he WALKED away from this environment?? he's too SMART and actually way smarter than you, that Excuse you are referring to congrats we live with daily. I hope you are right with God because he knows all too well about that excuse, but that's ok you have General Burgess and the rest of jimmy minions to run the AD.

Didn't realize Allen's mom was on the board. 

The only lies are in your head. His interviews with other schools were nationally reported. I'm quite certain that God could care less about my opinion on Allen Green or yours. Salvation has nothing to do with either. Sad testament to who you are that you felt the need to bring that up. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

Didn't realize Allen's mom was on the board. 

The only lies are in your head. His interviews with other schools were nationally reported. I'm quite certain that God could care less about my opinion on Allen Green or yours. Salvation has nothing to do with either. Sad testament to who you are that you felt the need to bring that up. 

Didn't realize Jimmy son was on the board.

If Allen interviewed for other jobs then Auburn should have met with him to discuss an extension, that's how the real world does business, but Allen knew what time it was, his ass was grass even before the Harsin hire, because of people like yourself who thought that he was not Qualified for the position, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since some other statements make you uncomfortable. I'm cool with who I am, I have a lifetime of evidence to support my thoughts, and by the way, does every coach who's name is associated with an opening did they interview for the job? or, did a university attach their name to it? you can't have it both way's...