jax state on today

aubiefifty

at 2:30 on espn.

• Thanks 1

Thank goodness he figured out things before JSU was in too big of a hole. Good to see he didn't get stuck on what wasn't working. He's letting Webb run the ball and it's been great.

Things have turned around nicely in the 3rd quarter. JSU has a really nice defense and their DC is doing a phenomenal job.

Edited by Tigerbelle
  • Like 1

I have no idea what the first quarter was about, but that team the rest of the way was a good, solid unit. They're gonna make some noise in that league if they keep this up.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:00 PM, JuscAUse! said:

I have no idea what the first quarter was about, but that team the rest of the way was a good, solid unit. They're gonna make some noise in that league if they keep this up.

The JSU offence looked terrible. Turnovers resulting in points for the Lumberjacks. Some bad play calls or maybe bad execution or probably both. But it didn't take them long to fix it.

After that......JSU was almost unstoppable. Rich Rod is still a good coach. JSU is moving up into the big boys division, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

The JSU offence looked terrible. Turnovers resulting in points for the Lumberjacks. Some bad play calls or maybe bad execution or probably both. But it didn't take them long to fix it.

After that......JSU was almost unstoppable. Rich Rod is still a good coach. JSU is moving up into the big boys division, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. 

I love me some jax state.