ESPN picks us to be last in the sec west

gr82b4au

Not surprising. 

We were Picked last in the division at SEC media days too, and Vegas had us at like 5 or 6 wins not long ago. 

We're pretty much the definition of an underdog coming into this season. 

• Like 1

• gr82b4au changed the title to ESPN picks us to be last in the sec west
1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not surprising. 

We were Picked last in the division at SEC media days too, and Vegas had us at like 5 or 6 wins not long ago. 

Well it is time to shock the world. No I am not overly optimistic but I do think we can win seven or eight games if things go our way. I think our defense will be stout. 
Now if these predictions hold water, nobody is going to survive going 2-6 in the SEC this year

Would not be a football season in Auburn without drama. 

5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Well it is time to shock the world. No I am not overly optimistic but I do think we can win seven or eight games if things go our way. I think our defense will be stout. 
Now if these predictions hold water, nobody is going to survive going 2-6 in the SEC this year

Would not be a football season in Auburn without drama. 

Agreed. I mean this program can’t get out of its own way and the National media and other AD’s are saying Greene did good getting out. I don’t blame him. Just like almost every coach and AD recently, if the money guys don’t like you, you’re gone. I fully expect BH to fired after this year now, even if he improves by say 2 games and goes 8/5. The university has become a laughingstock. This happens at AU every few years. Whoever came up with the acronym JABA is brilliant, because it comes into play at least a few times every year. 

8 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not surprising. 

I put a Benjamin on Auburn to cover the 6.5 wins. It'll be like stealing.