AU Football Has One Question....Are You Really HARD?

CoffeeTiger

I'm afraid those days are behind me, but at least I still know when to use "your" and "you're" and how to spell "relieved".  

I hope this is someone's joke and not something AU is putting out. :(

Edited by VicTree
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not sure of the context or true validity here, but it is an....interesting inspiration pinup regardless.  

FbBsMcxWAAAKxGC?format=jpg&name=small 

It is apparent nary a soul in the AD proof read this before it was cleared for release. 

For a school that prides itself as an elite academic institution, the grammar is 3rd grade level. :realmad:

Edited by JerryAU
  • Like 2

so we can give the team a lil pill to make them harder right? i got a feeling we are going to need special jockstraps for the team or the opposing team will never hit the field. i admit it would be a scary look. and i am not even going to cross the line and tell you guys what our battle cry will be but the possibilities are endless...............grins

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Depends on the time of day...

Wait, what are we talking about?

i just took care of that for you on my other post.................lol

1 minute ago, api1957 said:

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" — abbiejeankane: Countdown to Archer Season 6  Day...

i love me some archer.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not sure of the context or true validity here, but it is an....interesting inspiration pinup regardless.  

FbBsMcxWAAAKxGC?format=jpg&name=small 

Where’d you find this?

This is embarrassing on a few different levels. I really hope the university didn’t do this. If so, the university should really look into who made this and what their real angle is.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

someone posted this tweet on the CFB reddit 

This crap is no way to sell the program or Auburn University.  :puke:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is embarrassing on a few different levels. I really hope the university didn’t do this. If so, the university should really look into who made this and what their real angle is.

i am thinking if their staff was adequate we would not have this problem.

• Thanks 1

too much silence on this thread i might be up for a time out...............it is friday folks lets share a laugh......

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Looking back on the stuff that originated from inside the university 6 months ago.....😒

5 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I literally saw this in our locker room yesterday!   The delivery could be better, but I liked that we had AU material on our board before any of the MS schools!

Did anyone have the nerve to take a red ink pen to correct the grammatical errors? 

• Like 1