Tiger Talk is Back Baby

toddc

• Thanks 1

Kicking football season into gear and man am I getting hyped up!

Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 fly down the field,

ever to conquer,

never to yield! Hey 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yay!, Brad Law talking to himself and running recorded audio! I'd rather listen to paint dry.  Maybe the softball coach will drop by and talk about the pitching staff. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Yay!, Brad Law talking to himself and running recorded audio! I'd rather listen to paint dry.  Maybe the softball coach will drop by and talk about the pitching staff. 

If CBH and the team captains talking aren’t worth it then why are you even on the forum?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

Why do you need us to know your feelings on the show?

Thursday nights used to be a lot of fun during football. Started with Jim Fyffe and Coach Dye. “Dialing Dye” originally then became a the network show Tiger Talk. Coach taking genuine calls and a load of fun. According to Jim “the hay was in barn regarding game prep. We had a sandwich, a couple of toddies, and talked.

Pretty sure it was Bowden that began taking Tiger Talk remote on home games and Tubbs continued, regardless the show remained fun with a full hour of Coach and calls.

Seems Chiz came in and the time, format, etc… was changed. Have not really cared for it since.

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thursday nights used to be a lot of fun during football. Started with Jim Fyffe and Coach Dye. “Dialing Dye” originally then became a the network show Tiger Talk. Coach taking genuine calls and a load of fun. According to Jim “the hay was in barn regarding game prep. We had a sandwich, a couple of toddies, and talked.

Pretty sure it was Bowden that began taking Tiger Talk remote on home games and Tubbs continued, regardless the show remained fun with a full hour of Coach and calls.

Seems Chiz came in and the time, format, etc… was changed. Have not really cared for it since.

It was good.  24/7 news followed by the internet followed by other things changed the way fans and coaches interacted.