10 Wins?

AUinMS9528

3 hours ago, Didba said:

Sir... I'll have you know I do know everything! Don't you ever tell me Dline are supposed to play the RB on a screen play!  /s

tv-shows-scrubs.gif

Smartest guy in an empty room!!lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Didba said:

How is KJ come along? We seemed to shut him down passing last year.  I think Arky's key to success this year against Auburn will be based on his ability to move the change in 3rd & long situations.

well  they said he is improved but we will see   they seem to turn the ball over a lot aga auburn    as well   and the key is staying out of 3rd and long my big q is can arkansas have a num 1 WR    

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hogmen said:

the key is staying out of 3rd and long my big q is can arkansas have a num 1 WR    

That's the big question losing Treylon was big

• Like 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

That's the big question losing Treylon was big

i read the preseason mags Btw  they get lower and lower every year i rem when there was 8-10 mags a year    well Arkansas has horsbey  as a backup qb gadget guy   R Sanders rb  hazelwood    wr  but is that enough  i been thinked has Arkansas peaked      and that is a good q   Arkansas has a low population center compared to the rest of the Sec   outside of NW Arkansas and littlie rock   its  very pretty   here but the high schools in Arkansas have been lacking in football the last 25 years    they do get in to texas a lot  which is great   but they might have peaked  unless KJ is a top 3 Heisman player which means beating ATM and bama    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

So your trolling is intentional. Got it.

This post has exactly nothing to do with my post that you quoted. You often miss the mark, but this one landed in the parking lot.

7 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

elsa-let-it-go-gif-11.gif

You ask me to let it go. You know, as much as he would like it to bother me, Bird constantly following my posts and posting facepalms and taking off-topic digs doesn't bother me at all. However, it seems only fair that if you want me to let it go, the other party should get the same instruction.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/30/2022 at 2:24 AM, AUght2win said:

Savage played, and was solid, but I don’t remember him ever being in front of McNeil. McNeil was arguably the best member of that secondary.

Agreed that McNeil was better...far better than Savage, but Savage indeed started the first 7 games of the 2010 season...

https://auburn_ftp.sidearmsports.com/custompages/sports/m-footbl/stats/2010-2011/indgbg.html

In fact, Savage was the last player not named Cam that wore #2 on the field.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

You ask me to let it go. You know, as much as he would like it to bother me, Bird constantly following my posts and posting facepalms and taking off-topic digs doesn't bother me at all. However, it seems only fair that if you want me to let it go, the other party should get the same instruction.

They can’t “follow” you and have a reaction if you don’t keep playing this same one note song over and over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

They can’t “follow” you and have a reaction if you don’t keep playing this same one note song over and over. 

Oh they're different songs, but they all have the same melody based on misguided loyalty, bad assumptions, bad Intel, bad perspective, and bad extrapolations. In the end it's a monotonous song that should be forgotten.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Oh they're different songs, but they all have the same melody based on misguided loyalty, bad assumptions, bad Intel, bad perspective, and bad extrapolations. In the end it's a monotonous song that should be forgotten.

And yet, nothing has been done that makes any of my opinions bad. Losing season, poor recruiting, bad PR, all those things are real. Nothing quantifiable that's positive has been accomplished yet. Maybe that will change, maybe not.  I've been accurate so far. We all better hope things change this season but that doesn't seem likely at this point.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

It's possible to have a reaction to and make a comment about to every single post on this board. Same song, different song, same forum, different forum, any member can post a reaction whenever he/she pleases.

• Facepalm 1

44 minutes ago, Mikey said:

And yet, nothing has been done that makes any of my opinions bad. Losing season, poor recruiting, bad PR, all those things are real. Nothing quantifiable that's positive has been accomplished yet. Maybe that will change, maybe not.  I've been accurate so far. We all better hope things change this season but that doesn't seem likely at this point.

It's possible to have a reaction to and make a comment about to every single post on this board. Same song, different song, same forum, different forum, any member can post a reaction whenever he/she pleases.

All I'm saying is, it's started to look a lot less like a simple honest sharing of opinions or outlooks and more like a concerted effort just to troll and get back at people who gave you a hard time about how long you seemed to be in Gus's corner.  The drumbeat has become rather constant and consistent.  And it's not necessary.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

If that's the case proud should have been banned 2 years ago

• Haha 1

The Bird and Golf show was always awesome, always entertaining.

The Bird and Mikey show is not entertaining.  It stinks.

Once again, I further the theory of,,, more Golf, less Bird. 

It's like Lewis without Martin.  Martin was sill cool, talented entertaining.  Lewis, not so much.

• Dislike 2

Every Game Predicted - Bookmark it...bring it up later.  15-0

Mercer - 56-6
San Jose State - 48-10
Penn State - 31-13
Missouri - 48-0
LSU - 24-20
Georgia - 27-13 (Tigers)
Ole Miss - 48-20
Arkansas - 34-16
MSST - 41-17
A&M - 28-10
WKY - 55-0
Updykes - 23-20 (Tigers)

SECCG - Auburn 41 - SC 20

Playoff - Auburn 27 - Ohio State 24
NCG - Auburn 31 - USC 13

Put it in stone...that's what's happening.  Don't @me ... or do ... I don't mind.

Edited by kennypowers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

It's like Lewis without Martin.  Martin was sill cool, talented entertaining.  Lewis, not so much.

Golf does remind me of Jerry

• Haha 1