Defund the Police!

TexasTiger

Posting tweets from an idiot doesn't carry a lot of weight...lol

i think somebody sprayed windex on one of the joints she smoked in her past. maybe more than one. she cray cray

Posting tweets from an idiot doesn't carry a lot of weight...lol

That idiot is a congresswoman that the Republican establishment moves closer toward the crazier she acts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That idiot is a congresswoman that the Republican establishment moves closer toward the crazier she acts.

Sadly she is a reflection of her constituents. If not, they need to vote her out of office.  

• Like 2

Sadly she is a reflection of her constituents. If not, they need to vote her out of office.  

She's already won her primary in her heavily Conservative district so she's basically 100% guaranteed to win re-election. 

Polls also so she's more popular with national Republican voters than she is un-popular. 

• Like 2

I’m still amazed how batsh*t crazy Republicans have become. I see elected officials losing it without a single fact other than a judge was persuaded there was probable cause of a crime and that evidence of it would be there. Is it “only” possession of classified documents? I don’t know. But even if the only issue is that a former President has refused to return them after a year, shouldn’t they be retrieved?

• Like 1

The duopoly at its finest. What a 🤡 show.