“Attention. Draw swords.”

TexasTiger

She'd fail.

Fundamentalists and Evangelicals can quote scripture til the cows come home, but have ZERO clue of just what the Gospel is.

Evangelicalism/Fundamentalism really needs an enema something fierce...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She'd fail.

Fundamentalists and Evangelicals can quote scripture til the cows come home, but have ZERO clue of just what the Gospel is.

Evangelicalism/Fundamentalism really needs an enema something fierce...

I doubt she’d win many Bible drills.

A perfect representation of how you use the bible to displace Jesus. 

The twisting, perverting of religion in order to control the masses while lusting for wealth and power. 

Religion aside, I'd like to see how many born and bred Americans could actually pass the citizenship test, lol.

• Like 1

I doubt she’d win many Bible drills.

the only thing that woman could use a bible for is to put on top of her head to practice walking with the correct posture. she is too hateful to be a christian.

the only thing that woman could use a bible for is to put on top of her head to practice walking with the correct posture. she is too hateful to be a christian.

Doesn't disqualify her being a "Christian", sadly.   She doesn't seem to be a follower of Jesus though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 1:43 PM, The Freak said:

Religion aside, I'd like to see how many born and bred Americans could actually pass the citizenship test, lol.

Many members of congress would fail a Citizenship test much less regular American citizens. 

• Like 1

First, I would obviously disagree with this - it is completely unconstitutional. 

Second -  Despite looking through a few pages of Google searches, most of the videos I saw were of a single sentence, so it's hard to see context.  However it does appear it's not the first time she's made such comments.  

As much as I value Christian morals and ideals, I also believe our Constitution needs to be followed as written, and this clearly can't be a condition of citizenship.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 12:44 PM, TexasTiger said:

4112454A-CC1F-4C2E-BFFD-9FE99112FDA5.jpeg

she makes me mad just looking at her..............

• Haha 1