why i do not wear nose rings

aubiefifty

297207243_10160386609248856_3844480503533849248_n.jpg

• Haha 1

these jokes are here as a take a breath for a minute in case anyone gets wound up plus i wanted to show the first real picture of david on aufam. he was a handsome rascal until his dog got hungry.................grins

• Haha 1

Got to be careful these days fidy or someone will talk you down for making fun of their heritage. 

• Like 1

Got to be careful these days fidy or someone will talk you down for making fun of their heritage. 

:-\  Piercings (and tattoos) are apparently now a part of our (American) heritage.  All of us.

Edited by homersapien

never my intent to make fun of any races but that was funny. i have three rescues so i thought it was funny. if they come at me they are wasting their time. and i am pretty sure it will be a cold day in hell that i ever add a nose hoop. first i am not interested in the pain and secondly when i see cats with nose rings my first thought is go wipe that boogies dude good grief. but my intent is always for a laugh and not to ridicule anyone unless it is a politician.

• 2 weeks later...