The team get's some much needed lake time

aubiefifty

Auburn football team get's some much needed lake time after Big Cat Weekend

Andrew Stefaniak
2 minutes

After Big Cat weekend, one of the busiest weekends of the year recruiting-wise, Coach Bryan Harsin took his staff and players to enjoy a day on the water at Lake Martin.

The players were seen riding around on jet skis and even wake surfing. You could tell everyone involved in the day was having a really good time. 

Coach Harsin was even spotted wake surfing, and to say he was pretty good at it is an understatement.

After the players were done on the water, they headed up to the lake house to eat a barbeque dinner which some of the players said it was the best barbeque they had ever had.

Often people overlook how much team bonding matters on the field, and it seems that this Auburn football team is a very close bunch. 

Many questioned whether or not this team would be able to play together after all of the drama surrounding Coach Harsin and the program in the off-season. That thought has been proven wrong by how the entire Auburn football program has handled adversity. 

The bond shared by these players and coaches will help them on the field this season and make the team super easy to root for. 

How close this group is will prove to be another reason why the national media might be sleeping on Auburn more than they should be. 

At the end of the day, it was a great sight to see the players and coaches having a great time at the lake after a hard week of work. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Auburn football team get's some much needed lake time after Big Cat Weekend

Andrew Stefaniak
2 minutes

After Big Cat weekend, one of the busiest weekends of the year recruiting-wise, Coach Bryan Harsin took his staff and players to enjoy a day on the water at Lake Martin.

The players were seen riding around on jet skis and even wake surfing. You could tell everyone involved in the day was having a really good time. 

Coach Harsin was even spotted wake surfing, and to say he was pretty good at it is an understatement.

After the players were done on the water, they headed up to the lake house to eat a barbeque dinner which some of the players said it was the best barbeque they had ever had.

Often people overlook how much team bonding matters on the field, and it seems that this Auburn football team is a very close bunch. 

Many questioned whether or not this team would be able to play together after all of the drama surrounding Coach Harsin and the program in the off-season. That thought has been proven wrong by how the entire Auburn football program has handled adversity. 

The bond shared by these players and coaches will help them on the field this season and make the team super easy to root for. 

How close this group is will prove to be another reason why the national media might be sleeping on Auburn more than they should be. 

At the end of the day, it was a great sight to see the players and coaches having a great time at the lake after a hard week of work. 

Great post. I expect us to surprise a couple of teams this year, with UGA being one of them, even in Athens. Thanks for this update Fifty. As everyone is well aware, last season ended in a crashing fashion. The main thing is, give this Coach his deserved time to at least attempt to put his HC stamp on this school, which, quite obviously we were in dire need of a football culture change. Yes,  the recruiting has been a struggle thus far, but we flipped a DE from Nebraska today and this staff is obviously working tirelessly, to learn the SEC recruiting process. I’ll continue to state as I have over the last number of months, Harsin deserves at least 3 years to implement his plan. We paid the former coach loads of money off of one lucky and yes the UGA and Bama game were luck that year GM won the SEC, but he also got complacent. The key here about his complacency was not his recruiting, but rather his development or lack there of, with players that were 4 and 5 star kids out of HS. Very few of the kids coming out of HS, 1 star or 5 star are immediate superstars without college coaching. Let’s just see how this staff does this year. Are they able to toughen up an experienced returning OL? Will Kiesau succeed as the OC? There are a lot of questions to be answered, but regardless of this season, with the exception of the team imploding, Harsin in my opinion will deserve a 3rd year. This is strictly my opinion and has been since Harsin’s first day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

i posted part of it but i can only post what they put out.

Nice post. Now pin a thread with the schedule for practice and activities!

• Like 1