T.J. Finley...

Tigermike

how would you look his stuff up on amazon? type in tj finley merchandise?

• Like 1

So is Bezos going to start rumors of Harsin's infidelity if TJ doesnt start? The Washington Post is willing and waiting on stand-by for the word.

Edited by AU80cruiser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While Calzada is out here throwing dimes and getting better, TJ is designing clothes. I🤔 Seems to me that an excuse is now being formulated when the inevitable happens and that would be a 2nd team slating for TJ. 

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Dislike 2

While Calzada is out here throwing dimes and getting better, TJ is designing clothes. I🤔

While Calzada is out here throwing dimes and getting better, TJ is designing clothes. I🤔

I'm sure TJ is working on perfecting his craft as well. You can do 2 things at once. Whether that's enuf to win the job, isn't know. But a little disingenuous to say or imply TJ isn't working to improve. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Is TJ spending less time on football than Calzada? I had not heard this but you clearly know more about it than me. Please enlighten us all. 

• Like 2

Right? Because that's how this works. Clearly, he could not possibly understand how to multitask smh.

• Like 3

I'm sure TJ is working on perfecting his craft as well. You can do 2 things at once. Whether that's enuf to win the job, isn't know. But a little disingenuous to say or imply TJ isn't working to improve. 

Not just a little, 

Is TJ spending less time on football than Calzada? I had not heard this but you clearly know more about it than me. Please enlighten us all. 

That's just been a rumor so I wouldn't put much stock into it. Calzada's has just been more public due to Ray Isaac twitter. I will say though that there is no such thing as all of them working equally as hard. It's a competition, so someone's gonna want it just a little more and go the extra miles to get advantages.

Apparently ZC really is a workaholic and is either in the film room or trying to hang out with teammates and integrate into the team. Thus the others definitely need to be busting *** to keep up, but as of now we have no real clue on how they've done since Calzada's are the only ones very visible with Ray Isaac

• Like 2

Is this not simply the same thing anyone can do on Amazon, and become a seller of your wares? I didn't see anything saying how Amazon was paying the seller just to come to the marketplace to sell. All that article says it that Amazon allows him to sell his stuff on their site. I have an "NIL deal" with craigslist selling memorabilia from my garage. We "inked the deal" a few months ago. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While Calzada is out here throwing dimes and getting better, TJ is designing clothes. I🤔 Seems to me that an excuse is now being formulated when the inevitable happens and that would be a 2nd team slating for TJ. 

Pathetic take right here.

• Like 2

That's just been a rumor so I wouldn't put much stock into it. Calzada's has just been more public due to Ray Isaac twitter. I will say though that there is no such thing as all of them working equally as hard. It's a competition, so someone's gonna want it just a little more and go the extra miles to get advantages.

Apparently ZC really is a workaholic and is either in the film room or trying to hang out with teammates and integrate into the team. Thus the others definitely need to be busting *** to keep up, but as of now we have no real clue on how they've done since Calzada's are the only ones very visible with Ray Isaac

I was mostly being facetious, but I do appreciate the information. 

TJ seems like a great guy and I didn't appreciate the weird swipe when none of us have the full picture. It seems some are set on downplaying TJ (not you). 

• Like 1

Nobody cares. Work Harder.

Try harder

Edited by Randman5000
Trollin