The “Hillary’s emails!” Folks here and elsewhere are silent about this

TexasTiger

SSDD our leaders at work. 

Some of yall want to tell me one party is better than the other. 

I just laugh out loud at that. They both suck. This is just more reason to say that.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I just laugh out loud at that. They both suck. This is just more reason to say that.

There is no rational comparison to this that you can point to. Both sides may suck but they hardly equally culpable.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

There is no rational comparison to this that you can point to. Both sides may suck but they hardly equally culpable.

You just posted an article where you just showed them to both be equally corrupt. You do know that right?

Edited by DKW 86

35 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You just posted an article where you just showed them top both be equally corrupt. You do know that right?

I know you don’t know the meaning of at least some of the words in that sentence.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I know you don’t know the meaning of at least some of the words in that sentence.

You so funny....

Orwell says hi...

Edited by DKW 86

37 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You so funny....

Orwell says hi...

You have numerous Trump officials routinely using private phone and unauthorized apps for communication. Trump himself used a private phone. Now you  have multiple Secret Service agents deleting messages from the time a criminal attack on the Capitol occurred with Trump egging on violence against Congress & the VP. The watchdog over the a Secret Service opted not to investigate at a point they were recoverable. Orwell would say you’re insane to equate that to HRC’s email and ask you to stop using his name.

• Thanks 1

HRC used a private server with literally zero real security on it for her comms while SOS. 

What’s your point?

Edited by DKW 86

Hey I’m all for transparency. Bring them all out and lets read them. The only way they are equal is regarding whether that had requested them to be saved and turned over. 

Hillary used unsecure unprotected email servers for official government classified work despite having a classified government account she could have used.  Any staffer can use personal email for numerous reasons but storage and protection of classified material is the difference.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Hey I’m all for transparency. Bring them all out and lets read them. The only way they are equal is regarding whether that had requested them to be saved and turned over. 

Hillary used unsecure unprotected email servers for official government classified work despite having a classified government account she could have used.  Any staffer can use personal email for numerous reasons but storage and protection of classified material is the difference.

Dude, dont bother. You are dead on accurate, AND it wont mean a thing. Their are some on here that are absolutely sold out that Whatever their party does is somehow better than the other party. It does not matter one bit what the corruption is or who is damaged, the PARTY is always 1000% Correct and they snivel and drivel as they lick the asses of those that would take a dump on them in a millisecond and never think twice about it.

May be an image of 1 person and text

20 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

HRC used a private server with literally zero real security on it for her comms while SOS. 

What’s your point?

Any known criminal investigations credibly believed to be obstructed by her using that server?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Any known criminal investigations credibly believed to be obstructed by her using that server?

Yes 33000 missing subpoenaed emails. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Yes 33000 missing subpoenaed emails. 

What criminal investigation outside the missing emails themselves? Do you really not track this? 

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What criminal investigation outside the missing emails themselves? Do you really not track this? 

Do you really think there is nothing she is trying to hide?  How about exposing two operations that were unexplainable failures until you take into account that her emails were read easily by average level hackers.  

23 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Do you really think there is nothing she is trying to hide?  How about exposing two operations that were unexplainable failures until you take into account that her emails were read easily by average level hackers.  

The Secret Service deleted key evidence related to a violent attack on the Capitol in which the VP and others lives were threatened. I realize you’re cool with that.

• Like 1

trump trumped them all when he used some of the paperwork he wanted destroyed by using them for toilet paper. jj i have been so afraid he has been getting paper cuts i probably will not eat supper tonight. it sounds like trump broke the law but at the least it was a crappy thing to do right? grins wink wink..............

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The Secret Service deleted key evidence related to a violent attack on the Capitol in which the VP and others lives were threatened. I realize you’re cool with that.

I’m not okay with it at all. Just wondering why you are so concerned now but we’re not regarding the 33000 emails Hillary deleted, bleach bit the server, hammered all the mobile devices (that she claimed not to have). I say if they did that send them (and her) to jail. Same same.

23 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I’m not okay with it at all. Just wondering why you are so concerned now but we’re not regarding the 33000 emails Hillary deleted, bleach bit the server, hammered all the mobile devices (that she claimed not to have). I say if they did that send them (and her) to jail. Same same.

I think there was a reason to be concerned and investigate HRC. I also think there was an outsized obsession with the issue at the expense of many others. The folks obsessed with her emails are largely silent over an even bigger issue.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I think there was a reason to be concerned and investigate HRC. I also think there was an outsized obsession with the issue at the expense of many others. The folks obsessed with her emails are largely silent over an even bigger issue.

Whatever. They didn't investigate her because she is..her. Now it's the end of the world since it's Trump.

57 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

42 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Whatever. They didn't investigate her because she is..her. Now it's the end of the world since it's Trump.

She was never even questioned under oath. Real investigations do not start and end with no one being put under oath...My7 point is that they are approximately equal, IMHO. She destroyed or deleted 33K Emails. No one said a word. Houma's/Weiner's Laptop was covered in classified docs.

Edited by DKW 86

I don't know man, 

one side is literally trying to force raped women to carry their rapists baby and their last president tried to steal an election. 

The craziest elected Democrats out there have some bad and untested economic and public policy ideas, but ultimately their goal is more equality for a wide range of people. The craziest Republicans in office should literally be in mental asylums and are not able to clearly communicate what their goals or ideas on anything are. 

I'm not saying Democrats are prefect by any means.....but no...they clearly aren't as bad as Republicans by any reasonable measure. 

• Thanks 1