Serious Political Message From Ted Cruz (And The GQP)

ted cruz is such a joke. has he ever done anything good for this country? i bet if pootin called cruz's ol lady ugly he starts crying. he is NOT presidential material. now if he gets in TRUMPS face and tells him to kiss his ass i might have more for him............

They did the same thing when Kyle Rittenhouse got on stage for a Conservative conference some months ago. A big light show, smoke, dramatic music all for some dorky, weird kid who's Conservative claim to fame is that he shot and killed people.  

Conservatives sure can put on a show. Too bad they aren't nearly as good at governing or thinking. 

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

They did the same thing when Kyle Rittenhouse got on stage for a Conservative conference some months ago. A big light show, smoke, dramatic music all for some dorky, weird kid who's Conservative claim to fame is that he shot and killed people.  

Conservatives sure can put on a show. Too bad they aren't nearly as good at governing or thinking. 

It's all about perception and image. They could give a s*** about actual policy and governance. 

In fact, some of them (S. Bannon) have a stated goal to tear everything down:

Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-trumps-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist

(And some MAGAs on this forum like to call me a "communist". :rolleyes: :laugh:)

• Like 1