whats up with kamala harris?

aubiefifty

she has been running staff members off lately and you only see her once or twice a month maybe in the news? i know most vice pres's have little to do but good grief. i am beginning to think maybe her and hoe do not get along or something. and i am not going to start in on her laugh

i was hoping for a little more than just shots..............that is my job. i am beginning to think they do not get along. maybe she is keeping a low profile so the joe taint will not cling to her? but again if trump had not been such an ass and a crook biden would not be in office and you know this.........

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if trump had not been such an ass and a crook biden would not be in office and you know this.........

That is a weak excuse for putting Biden in office.  A lot of people knew he was not up to the task of being President when he spent most of the campaign in the basement and used Covid as an excuse.

Harris was and is a terrible politician that will not do anything to help her cause.  She needs to fire her speech writer (I have a feeling its not the speech writers fault) and stop laughing at inappropriate times.  She has been tasked to be the border czar and hasn’t even visited the border (except in El Paso where there is no crisis), spoke to allies in Europe about Ukraine and embarrassed herself and utters word salads that are incoherent and she is 2nd in command.  Scary stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

That is a weak excuse for putting Biden in office.  A lot of people knew he was not up to the task of being President when he spent most of the campaign in the basement and used Covid as an excuse.

Harris was and is a terrible politician that will not do anything to help her cause.  She needs to fire her speech writer (I have a feeling its not the speech writers fault) and stop laughing at inappropriate times.  She has been tasked to be the border czar and hasn’t even visited the border (except in El Paso where there is no crisis), spoke to allies in Europe about Ukraine and embarrassed herself and utters word salads that are incoherent and she is 2nd in command.  Scary stuff.

if biden was that bad and at that time yall were big on trump who do you give the credit too for trump losing? you one of those thinking the election was stolen?

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

if biden was that bad and at that time yall were big on trump who do you give the credit too for trump losing? you one of those thinking the election was stolen?

Trump lost because the election was a referendum on Trump and his COVID response.  Biden doesn’t get credit because all he did was stay in the basement and let Trump talk.  Biden did hint at his radicalism, but no one took him seriously.