Man Baby Trump on Adderall?

TexasTiger

i have tried that stuff and man it sure does make you feel good as well as making you sharp. i wish i had a local doc that would prescribe it but not such creatures i know of. but it works great except with my weight it might kill me is what folks say. i took one once when i was reading and i read almost twice as fast as i normally do and retain more.

Man Adderall at his age. My heart would explode now and I'm half his age. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Man Adderall at his age. My heart would explode now and I'm half his age. 

“That’s just what an amazing specimen he is! Superhuman!” Dr. Ronny Jackson 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Aderall is great for people who need it. Why such the stigma? 

Not sure there’s stigma for those with legit prescriptions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I once took it for an early exam and drove back to Birmingham from Auburn to see my girlfriend at the time. All I wanted to do was turn back around and drive to the beach and chain smoke (I couldn’t get anyone to go with me). I also wrote 5 page essay for her while she was sleeping because I was bored and still keyed up (got a B on it).

Unprescribed. The come down was harsh.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

trump cheating to get an edge? Please tell me no....<er> 

Of course it probably happened. The reason everyone believed the BS about the pee tape is because it actually sounded like something trump would do. So does this. 

10 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

For the neurotypical it's quite literally Speed. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

He does have a lot of energy. Maybe Joe could put some in the lunch bucket?

The Nation would immediately enter a baby formula type shortage crisis. 

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

He does have a lot of energy. Maybe Joe could put some in the lunch bucket?

load up the suppository and give him him a mega dose jj. you owe your country that much..................

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

load up the suppository and give him him a mega dose jj. you owe your country that much..................

We owe our country a “MAGA “ dose. That would help. A little surprised to hear that your adderall was administered by suppository. But whatever you like is good by me.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

We owe our country a “MAGA “ dose. That would help. A little surprised to hear that your adderall was administered by suppository. But whatever you like is good by me.

as much ass kissing you did with trump i figured you knew your way around butts and and lets make no mistake you did a bunch of it and still do it so why not take on for the team? all maga has done was cause a whole bunch of pols sweating if they do prison time or not jj. just go with the suggestion and try not to screw this one up. trump tanked and tried to ruin the country. biden was elected because people were tired of trumps crap so he is you guys fault as well. and if you folks screw aroung and make me vote for hillary next election the gloves are coming off and i am not gonna be nice to you maga folks anymore................grins