Calzada snub

aubiefifty

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Lol he wrote a one sided article and attribute quoted to his dad that weren't true.

How stupid of a previous comment. First of all, the "reporter" is simply trying to bait him into an interview. Let me take unfounded comments about you then you come in and try to clarify them. That sounds stupid as hell. The reporter himself says "I can only go off what is given to me." That is just lazy and dangerous level of reporting, which we see more often now a days.

• Like 4

Speaking of Farrell, here's his ranking of SEC Coaches. I don't care at all what he has to say but some of you might want to argue about this and I just want to help out. 

• Haha 7

Got excited thinking I was about to read two pages of talk about Calzada. Should've known better. Anyways, that's his take. Calzada didn't light the world on fire. Has a lot of room for improvement. I'm a believer though because I like his raw talent, which I believe is borderline insane. My hope is that a fresh start and new scheme help him improve. We'll see. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Speaking of Farrell, here's his ranking of SEC Coaches. I don't care at all what he has to say but some of you might want to argue about this and I just want to help out. 

Man this MF guy hates auburn

I really think Viper is just the best troll this site has ever seen. Probably just a bama fan laughing like crazy at our response to him

• Like 1

Is it really a snub? No Auburn QB on the current roster has (1) earned a starting position, and (2) demonstrated a top 50 year-long performance. So frankly, I don't give a doooo-doooo about this pre-season perception.

Come December, I'll have my own opinion about Harsin, his choice for starting QB, and the performance of whichever QB is the Auburn starter for the duration of the season. Because, reality calls -- Calzada has not yet demonstrated that he can effectively lead the Auburn offense or more importantly, remain healthy for a season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ole 50 still doing his cut n paste contributions. Got anything from Hustler that you like to contribute? 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

2 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Ole 50 still doing his cut n paste contributions. Got anything from Hustler that you like to contribute? 

If you don't like the articles, don't read them. Some of us do like to read them.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If you don't like the articles, don't read them. Some of us do like to read them.

Dude go away. 

• Like 4

On 7/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

You gonna be numb from all those White Russians you been drinking….

It's my perturbed emoji response since there isn't one to react with but yes mmmmm white russians

14 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Dude go away. 

He gets off on the negativity

• Like 2

On 7/19/2022 at 4:03 AM, Hay Field 101 said:

Just the most worthless and pathetic type of post. 50 contributes more than you ever will. 

• Like 6

On 7/19/2022 at 12:31 PM, AURex said:

Is it really a snub? No Auburn QB on the current roster has (1) earned a starting position, and (2) demonstrated a top 50 year-long performance. So frankly, I don't give a doooo-doooo about this pre-season perception.

Come December, I'll have my own opinion about Harsin, his choice for starting QB, and the performance of whichever QB is the Auburn starter for the duration of the season. Because, reality calls -- Calzada has not yet demonstrated that he can effectively lead the Auburn offense or more importantly, remain healthy for a season.

Plus we may want to add: he hasn’t even been named the starting quarterback yet.

• Like 1

ZC was a lowly 72nd in QBR last season, 79th in yards, 110th in comp%, 9 into which places him near the bottom of all QBs...

Nothing ZC has done gets him placed in the top 50. He has this season to either prove himself or he is probably a 2x transfer or backup. 

On 7/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, Hay Field 101 said:

50 is just trying to be helpful to the forum and find articles that we not see.  He does his best to be impartial and filter out the mess from ones we might find interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2022 at 9:36 PM, cbo said:

Just the most worthless and pathetic type of post. 50 contributes more than you ever will. 

Brother if cutting and pasting is a "contribution" then I don't need to or to want keep up with him. How's that for worthless and pathetic? 

34 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

How's that for worthless and pathetic? 

Knock it off man before you ruin your reputation on here.  50 isn't doing anything wrong.  Yes he posts a lot of articles on here, but some people find them helpful that do not have time to search every news site for information on Auburn football.  You aren't obligated to read any of them, and if you do not want to see them just put 50 on your ignore list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Knock it off man before you ruin your reputation on here.  50 isn't doing anything wrong.  Yes he posts a lot of articles on here, but some people find them helpful that do not have time to search every news site for information on Auburn football.  You aren't obligated to read any of them, and if you do not want to see them just put 50 on your ignore list.

alright I will do that. I can take constructive positive criticism like a man.